Jambands.ca

anyone wanna buy my guitars?

bouche

Well, "hot licks" is appropriate for that video but I wouldn't count yourself out of being able to play like that one day. It comes with practice and with repetition with the same group of people...he music behind it isn't particularly odd (some points are just varying major and minor scales, and the runs are nothing more than chords phrased fret-to-fret).

I talked to Brad Barr about the show this Saturday, and he said he's looking for other shy and talented guitar players to join him on stage with their rickenbackers for a few Beach Boys covers. I'm bringing my Theremin. In?

The Warr guitar is neat. Trey Gunn from King Crimson switched from Chapman Stick to that. It's an interesting instrument 'cus you can either strum/pick it like a regular guitar or tap it like a Stick.

For unusual instruments, the best place I've been in the last while is a store called Lark in the Morning in Seattle. They have a great website:

http://larkinthemorning.com/

I was playing a bunch of neat things when I was there in the summer. Almost bought a Theremin kit - we could have had a duel ahess.

- M.

"I talked to Brad Barr about the show this Saturday, and he said he's looking for other shy and talented guitar players to join him on stage with their rickenbackers for a few Beach Boys covers. I'm bringing my Theremin. In?

In!

I think I know Fun,Fun,Fun and most of the chords for God Only Knows, but I can just fake it.