Jambands.ca

Possible Ride and Accomodation Share for Slip??

LJFH

Hey Jaydog, I can probably hook you up ::! We might have room for 1 in our car. If 3 of us split on gass in my lil'Echo, I'll have enough money to stay afloat and we may just be able to pull it all off. One Problem- I got no radio/cd player in my car..... We NEED tunes 4 the way up. Soooo................Do you got a Sterio we can use??

Hey LGFH.....did you get this sorted out yet? I'm going FRiday and Saterday or I would have jumped on driving w/ya to Montreal.....gimme a call if you're still stuckskies I may have a few leads. :) No Grum or Chris?

Dave-O....I'd been wondering the same thing though I was thinking Vonnegut but I think he's the Heehaw guy....I think you nailed it with the Chink ::

No ride here Jodie, but is your sig from Even Cowgirls Get the Blues? I was thinking about the Chink last night.

Why yes Dave it is.....I love that guy...he was hilarious...up to all kinds of hijinx. Tom Robbins is one of my favs. Good detective work.

Hey LGFH.....did you get this sorted out yet? I'm going FRiday and Saterday or I would have jumped on driving w/ya to Montreal.....gimme a call if you're still stuckskies I may have a few leads. :) No Grum or Chris?

Dave-O....I'd been wondering the same thing though I was thinking Vonnegut but I think he's the Heehaw guy....I think you nailed it with the Chink ::

Hey chickie....things are all sorted out...I'm getting a ride with Meggo on Saturday....

Grumskis has to work this weekend to get ready for a tradeshow, so he and Kris are doing the guy thing while I go have some girl fun!