Jambands.ca

The Slip @ PJC 10/15/04 Roll Call

MarcO

Hey everyone the doors at PJC are not going to open for The Slip until 9:30pm we need to let the band soundcheck in peace so if anyone was planing on having dinner they'll have to wait until 9:30pm.

Tickets(if any left) will be available all day Friday until

7pm. After that, 9:30 doors open.

Hey everyone the doors at PJC are not going to open for The Slip until 9:30pm we need to let the band soundcheck in peace so if anyone was planing on having dinner they'll have to wait until 9:30pm.

Tickets(if any left) will be available all day Friday until

7pm. After that, 9:30 doors open.

How about will-call tickets? Also all-day, or only after 9:30pm? (I'll be out and about around typical dinner time [5:00pm - 6:00pm], and would like to get my tickets then, if possible.)

Aloha,

Brad

hey no problem man... i just realized im not gonna have a vehicle until around 5 anyways... and besides, i probably need all the time i can get to get to a healthier state... i'll send you my parents number, where i'm staying, and just call me before you leave... with traffic coming from my way, we'd probably get there at the same time.

OK, I've got a room booked at the Admiral, and in Montreal, now I need a way to get between them.

If I can get a ride from Hamilton to Montreal, I'm set (and much karma, road coffee and gas expenses will be showered upon the offerer of said ride), otherwise, I guess I'll have to take GO Transit from Hamilton to Toronto, then either Voyageur or VIA from Toronto to Montreal, but that increases the expense and the complexity, so I'd really like a ride. Anybody have space?

Aloha,

Brad

hey no problem man... i just realized im not gonna have a vehicle until around 5 anyways... and besides, i probably need all the time i can get to get to a healthier state... i'll send you my parents number, where i'm staying, and just call me before you leave... with traffic coming from my way, we'd probably get there at the same time.

hey guigs, where in Hess are you guys meeting up? not sure of my plans right now but if the person I was supposed to go down with tonight isn't available I might be up for getting an early festive start

I'd say you'll be fine if you're showing up around 10, I think it was only something over half way sold out Wednesday... with the local crowd who don't usually buy tickets and such it may or may not sell out later

all this I'm assuming, but you should be fine at 10 in any case

if I make it down to Ivory's it'll be between 7 and 8

geared up! :D