Jambands.ca

The Slip @ PJC 10/15/04 Roll Call

MarcO

Well, judging from the multitude of threads regarding rides, hotels etc. it seems this night is shaping up to be quite the night in Hamilton, and I can't wait!

There's been some moaning and groaning on this board lately but here's a night to put it all aside and celebrate some world-class music, good friends, The Best Bar In The World and sweet, sweet life in general! ::

Bring your best vibes and lots of drugs! See you Friday!!!! :: ::

Honkity,honk,honk! :: Can hardly wait to see some Slip. Plus I have never been to Hamilton...I hear you folks can throw down something feirce...excited to experiance the ever famous PepperJacks....Hello Steeltown.

Somebody tell me it's a 6(not 7) hour drive from Ottawa....oofskies...it'll make the 2 hour drive home from Montreal feel breezy.

Like howler, I'm looking forward to the Friday show, both to see The Slip again, and to see a show in Hamilton. I see all the stuff that comes through there, and feel a little envious, given the (relative) dearth of shows that Ottawa gets sometimes.

Aloha,

Brad

Honkity,honk,honk! :: Can hardly wait to see some Slip. Plus I have never been to Hamilton...I hear you folks can throw down something feirce...excited to experiance the ever famous PepperJacks....Hello Steeltown.

Somebody tell me it's a 6(not 7) hour drive from Ottawa....oofskies...it'll make the 2 hour drive home from Montreal feel breezy.

Hey howler, It's a five to five and a half hour drive going 130km/h from Ottawa to Hamilton. It's seven if you stop at a nice place to eat or something.

See you all tomorrow night.

fu©k that. The Slip can go to hell. If I wanted to hear a bunch of pretentious assholes perpetrate more "harvard wank" I could just as easily sit at home and put on a UZEB CD. At lease they were world class musicians.

Well they're no Fat Cats, that's for sure... (insert rolling eyes smilie here). Sorry you had a bad day dude, but calling them pretentious assholes is like saying the nero boys are snobbish assholes, it just ain't true...

I apologize, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and I was up fairly early... I didn't mean anything by it Willy...

Bullshit you didn't you fu©kin' a$$hole. "Why, when I find out who you are, I'm going to shove a sausage down your throat and stick starving dogs in your butt!"

;)!