Jambands.ca

x

Joan

yeah, but i mean, do they really *remove* it? or do they just confirm its me, hide it, grab my i.p., and whatever other information they can get from my computer, next thing you know im getting all kinds of weird emails, and junk mail, and people following me around, maybe one day i turn a corner and get gunned down? hmm... maybe im thinking too much...

i fell for it. i put myself on the "do not call, do not mail" list today and thought i would take myself off of the driver's licence list as well. then i remembered, they can't possibly have my licence, i don't have one. but i still maintain that i am one of the better drivers on the road. i drove for a year with no licence and no insurance and never once got pulled over, which just goes to show, little white girls in volvos don't get pulled over.:)

they also used the wrong spelling of licence.

i read this testimonial and thought it was too funny

"This site is incredible! Thanks to your driver's license searching feature, I was able to look up the driver's license of an old girlfriend I haven't seen in ages. Her address changed over the years, but I had reason to believe she still lived in Idaho. I did a search on your web site for her name & state, and since she has a fairly common name, I found several driver's license listing for her name. Since I know what she looks like, I was able to match up her name with her driver's license photo, to get her most recent address listed on her driver's license. Thank you so much!!"

- Al Stocker, FL

the guy's name is STOCKER?!?