Jambands.ca

KD Anonymous

MamaPink

I once ate ten chocolate bars in a row and went to bed

i'm impressed, the-skanc-formerly-known-as-thorgnor! stomachache for sure though. i once got a solid chocolate kit-kat... i was really excited until i finished it. ugh. there's a reason they aren't solid chocolate on purpose.

hahahahaha, misspink, i see your raging kd addiction has only progressed to the gourmet stage instead of tapering off!!!! nice one! do you still throw out the actual kd noodles & use your own pasta, or does the deluxe offer a finer mac? ::

Ok so recently I have developed an idea whereupon I add to the KD one can of baked beans. Some may be repulsed, others will see the genius in this new step. Baked beans are packed in tomato sauce, but a very mild tomato sauce and not a lot of it. The subtle tomato blends with the cheese sauce creating a happy cheesy-tomato marriage. The beans add protein and a heartiness that is hard to describe.

My only conundrum for lunch now is: White Cheddar, Sharp Cheddar or Spirals? :D

Ok so lunch today was KD Sharp Cheddar (the sharp cheddar aspect was alright, nothing special...), with a can of baked beans and - get this - Club House Taco seasoning. This stuff comes in a pouch, it's good for adding a kick to flavourless TVP among other stuff...I had it so I figured I would toss it in. Excellent choice, very tasty. I would recommend it. Don't know if I can handle KD twice in one week, but next week I'm going to try this formula with the KD White Cheddar. I know you are all on the edge of your collective seat, and I will keep you posted :D.

I think I ate the stuff for about 2 weeks straight EVERY DAY when I was 16 and my parents left me home alone for 2 weeks. Now it's at random, but with lots of goodness: tuna, green/red pepper, cayenne pepper, green peas, corn (sometimes), extra milk for that saucy taste, and red onion. It can be damn filling.