Jambands.ca

spooky stuff

bouche

nasty, definately something very strange going on there

soon as I think Ukraine I think collapse of the Soviet Union and all the fancy chemicals that used to get concocted behind the curtain (like the knock out gas western scientists are still trying to figure out exactly what they used to knock out the checnyan terrorists in that theater)... lots of strange secrets still from behind the curtain that are so secret because countries agree not to work on such things but then do under extreme secrecy because they don't want to fall behind... on that note I guess if the candidate was disliked by the uber-friendly u.s. of america perhaps a wink and a pat on the bum with the right operative would be enough to pick up some ugly-juice from one of thier secret, buried in the middle of a mountain facilities

the whole thing almost has a nazi comic book feel to it

I believe Viktor lost to Viktor, but according to the following, the US won't accept that and there election was seriously flawed.

So Viktor was poisoned by Viktor not the US. But the US and Canada both think that the Ukrainian election was FIXED and Viktor should have won instead of Viktor.

Viktor was the victor, but Viktor SHOULD have been the victor.

I wish the world had the power to reject the US elections for the same reason.

:(

US rejects

Canada Rejects

Piss on the third world and the Ukraine. I've got more important things to worry about like if my bong is clean or where my beer money is.

gotta love the intellectuals in the crowd :P

personally I find real life disfiguring potions better than fiction

welcome aboard Lazlo, now try to behave yourself ::