Jambands.ca

Saturday disc golf before MMW?

CyberHippie

so where do i park the mighty whitey? is there a lot at the ferry terminal?

help - i don't know the city and it scares me :(

use small and easy words like 'don valley parkway, queen, bathurst, bloor, lakeshore' know what i'm sayin?

hey large marge - are you in????

one problem i can forsee --- is there any snow on the ground? i only own two discs - a putt/approach and a driver - and both of them are WHITE. ah well, i suppose i could buy myself an early birthday present off the pros at the end of their tourney. need to get some mid-ranges anyway.

take the DVP south to the Gardiner, get off the Gardiner at jarvis, then head south (left) to queens quay. There is a big Loblaws at the corner of queens quay and Jarvis, turn right on queens quay (west) and a little past the loblaws you'll see a giant LCBO. I've been parking in the LCBO parking lot. I've never been towed, but I make no gurantees park at the side or back so it's not too obvious). There is a pay parking on the other side of queensquay on the water side, by a big boat restaurant called Captain Jacks. The ferry terminal is located a little further west right at the foot of bay st.

Does that help at all?

I'll mention to the pros that there may be some people looking for plastic. They are always keen to turn plastic into green.

So, you hippies are finally going to get this game together... in DECEMBER?!? :D :: ;)

I'm so in, I'm a hole in one!!! Nothing like a round on the links to get your mind off of things, eh Moose? ;)

Will we be playing dick-out? Might get a little chilly this time o’ year.

You're welcome to leave Honky up at my place if you want, but CyberHippie's right about the Lick-Bo being the place for gas-guzzlers; I wonder if you could leave it there right through the show?

Whoever is coming, make sure you leave lots of time to get to the ferry… I don’t think they run very regularly in the off-season and you won’t want to miss out on the huge cannon that I’m going to roll up ::

BTW Moose, I got the tix. $33.75 @ Rotate This.

Will we be playing dick-out? Might get a little chilly this time o’ year.

:: :( ::

You're welcome to leave Honky up at my place if you want, but CyberHippie's right about the Lick-Bo being the place for gas-guzzlers; I wonder if you could leave it there right through the show?

Whoever is coming, make sure you leave lots of time to get to the ferry… I don’t think they run very regularly in the off-season and you won’t want to miss out on the huge cannon that I’m going to roll up ::

i could come by and pick you up --- i don't wanna miss out on that cannon!

BTW Moose, I got the tix. $33.75 @ Rotate This.

awesome

i can hardly wait ::

Oh yeah, Moose, white discs are fine there is no snow...

And actually I played all last winter with a white disc for my mid range. It worked fine, because it was a dirty white colour it stood out really well against the snow. Mind you not as well as say a flourescent red disc, but still good enough.

good to know, thanks trevor. my discs are also a little dirty so i guess i'll be ok.

60% chance of showers tomorrow :(

perhaps, but what's the probability that a little rain will discourage the skanks from playing?

i'm guessin 10%

oooooooooooooooo-wweeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm lookin forward to this - my first time playing the island ::

Thanks for showing us the course CH, it was mighty good of you to stick around for a second round in the rip-roaring winds and rain. Though my upper body is a sack of bricks today, it was an awesome afternoon and really, the perfect cherry pop to the course. ;)

Here's to many more rounds in the new year!

Cheers!