Jambands.ca

Question of the Day 05-01-03

Ms.Huxtable

I don't look like anyone.....it's so sad....

in school people use to say Rosie O'Donell..but that was just because I'm fat....there not alot to choose from then.

le sigh....

I look like my Avatar though!! it's a chibi me!

Hmmmm, I've been thinking about this one and I don't think I look like anyone famous. Although lately a few people have told my wife she looks like Alison Mack from Smallville, which isn't far off.

And Tara, you're right I can't think of anyone you look like either - ah well, such is the blessing/curse of the mutt, we're all pretty unique! [Wink]

I wish I looked like my avatar, Zowie is the cooolest harmonica-playing robot around!!! [big Grin]

Peace,

Mr. M.

When my hair reached to my waist, I was told once or twice I resembled Eddie vedder(which is probally from the drugs she was on).

But since I shaved my head last year, I now am told, that I look like some biker or a convict with a tye-dye.(sleeved arms & huge neck tattoo is probally why).Wearin' support shirts don't help I guess.And an Uncle who is club~

In the end...I am just me, look like no-one else.Thats the best kinda celebrity IMO...when people do rememeber me, its cuz of me~

~Cheers all [big Grin]

Give'r

~Usual comments at most Toronto bars : "Hey dude, no colors eh?" ~or~ "no trouble here eh?"

~Usaul law enforcement comments : "Where were you incarcirated?(sp?)" & "What club are you affialated with"

Archived