Jambands.ca

Question of the Day 05-01-03

Ms.Huxtable

I don't look like anyone famous but my whole life folks are always telling me.....you remind me so much of so and so.....or I've met your twin and shit like that.....I'm not sure what it's about but as long as I don't remind them of someone they hate....whatever.

On the Kate Hudson note......SALLY.....every time I see Kate Hudson I think....Sally....no if ands or buts about it.

Ha try finding the Sloth in a crowded Phish lot...begebus....you know the dude w/the long hair in a ponytail and a beard.....and for everyones information....

if ever in a crowded place yell Sloths last name..you'll never get a responce from Dave...these are the Daves I know, I know... [big Grin]

As for Helen Hunt? I dinno Ms.Hux I think you're cuter.....I guess you're both Blonds? [Wink]

Weeeeeeeeeeeeird

Everytime I see Helen Hunt, I think Sally and I have been SPOOKED by HH

The demeanor, jebas, everything..........

scares the crap out of me.

Helen Hunt and that female Canadian curling champ, cant think of her name right now.

Howler, the last thing I need is to go to a movie or turn on the tele and see someone else reminding me of Sally.

As for me, people tell me I look like a Jackass or Kenny Loggins

Thank jebas I dont look like Ross [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Thank jebas I dont look like Ross
[Wink]

Bastard....

A friend of mine from work was in LA and went to see a taping of a friends episode. While he was there waiting for everything to begin, he caught a glimpse of someone that he thought was me walking through the audience. He took a double take and realised it was David Schwimmer.

I figure that was the only time that someone thought that he looked like me.

Phred

well i got in for free at the horseshoe for fat cats and bnb back a few yrs ago cuz the girl on teh door thought i was geoff from burt, the keyboardist,, that was funny. other ppl say i look like charles manson, but only when i havent shaved for a while, which is pretty much all the time

I look like my mother, except that she's one of those freakin' hippies [smile]

I don't believe I look like anyone famous. I guess I'll just have to become famous. I'll put it on my "To Do" list.

Mind you, when I cut my hair short many years ago, someone kept telling me that I looked like "Maggie" from Northern Exposure. Me, I thought the haircut made me look even more like my mother, only with glasses.

At least my hair was never *pink*.

Not really, although I did get Jim Morrison comments bach when I had the long hair. My wife says I have "George Harrison eyes", does that count? Ms. Hux has a strong superficial resemblance to my ex-gf Jane, but I don't think that counts as a celebrity (although believe me, that is a compliment). BradM always makes me think of the rival troubadour (not Grant Lee Phillips, the other one) from that episode of Gilmour Girls.

Rob Not Bob

anonymous

okay...the whole celebrity thing bugs the hell out of me.

i always get either the dude from dotto's data cafe or kevin smith.

since i've shaved the beard i get wil sasso...or used to before i had the beard.

it's always the slightly tubby guy either with or without the beard.

if it's not the celebrity comparison it's some guy's brother or someone that they used to go to school with.

i wouldn't mind if i were compared to a celebrity that got lotsa ass in the eye of the public but when you have the preconcieved notion that i'm a certain way you don't get to know me.

why don't people thing celebrities look like the people they're talking to rather than the other way around? the comparisons don't really get many people anywhere new. it's the perfect example of how the media changes peoples perspectives on people and interpersonal relations.

it sucks.

Archived