Jambands.ca

euphoric moment...

ggrtrhhrtgg

today I had my final evaluation for teacher's college.... and I passed, and I will now get my certification... and I think about some of the days and nights in my life where I worried about my future, and I worried about failure... And I just woke up to Brokendown Palace, and it made me think of some wonderful moments of encouragement and love that I have experienced over the years... and I have too many people to thank, and too many people to mention, even if I did, the names wouldn't mean much to anyone here... However, I want to quote the song that inspired these thoughts...

"Fare you well, fare you well, I love you more than words can tell,

Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! I know I will!! :: ::

Oh, and may I suggest listening to 6.8.77 Brokendown Palace---incredible version of this song.

CONGRATULATIONS DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPE!!!!

that's awesome!

just for that, i think i'll have a beer. cheers! ::::::

PS i think you and the st kitt's crew should do an ottawa road trip... and soon! :D

edit to add: ummmm purplefoot... quien is the new english teacher here, buddy!! ;)

man i cant believe i havent chimed in on this thread yet... good on ya quien... those little shits better get in line now :)

I helped teach kindergarten summer school twice.. man what an experience... i cant really say much teaching went on... tricked me into paying me for day care but damn i had fun... ya'll remember the big tubs of water that you can play boats in ... too much fun! the minute my first year was done i headed out on the road across Canada for 3 weeks... best of luck and good times to u!