Jambands.ca

Sat. Feb. 5 in Ottawa ... D Dog, H Mouse, drums

mark tonin

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may as well ask now,I'll be in need of a seat in a veichle for the trip to Ottawa.

All the usual offers in exchange for the ride apply like gas,smokables etc.

I can just about meet anywhere thats easiest for the driver.

Thanks in advance if ya can help me out.

Cheers

You know what, I know and it's possibly in the works... I graduate with a Master's degree in May, and am looking for a University to pursue a doctoral degree. I think the University of Guelph has the program I want. I'm interested in bioethics, and I think studying in Canada (because of your healthcare system) would be a good way to learn about the subject and increase the breadth of my knowledge by learning about multiple approaches to problems in the industry... So it's possible, but not by Feb. 5th, unfortunately. Bus go ahead and ask any of the Chathamites, I'm pretty much already a Canadian, (at least an honorary one)...

Since the show in Kitchener last weekend, I am now looking even more forward to this trip. I love that drum circle.

I'll have to try bringing some of my own instruments. My friend, she has nice congas, and I love playing with them, but I still prefer to play with my own bag pipe. My friend Curt, he likes playing the skin flute and mouth organ, and he sucks. He stinks with wind instruments too. He also really likes blowing flageolets. And when Willy's around he likes playing with Willy too. :)

See you freaks there.

P.S. Thanks MaxWebster, Chris and George for the hospitality, and to Mouse and Cats for the music... sorry I was not a little more lively at the end of the night, I was just coming down at that point..... stupid reality gets in the way of everything.

I've been waiting to see the dogs and mice together again since Chatam...how many more sleeps/get-ups left now? I'm excited to meet some Ottawa folk (you all come HIGHLY recommended) I grew up outside of Ottawa and need some new memories to replace those of drunken nights dancing to Depeche Mode in the Hull dance clubs. I'm looking forward to the same debauchery, but to better music. And for those who haven't experienced the Organic Groove, you're in for a treat. I'm so glad they're making the trip.

now deb, there is nothing embarrassing whatsoever about dancing to 80's music, you should be wearing that with pride! depeche mode is still a really good band. :D flaunt it baby... i wore a pet shop boys t-shirt to dead at darien lake 2 summers ago... on purpose. heehee. (oh and welcome to the board! ::)

now paan, i gotsta see this jovi hair you brag of. PICTURES, PLEASE!

Hey Palace Princess -- if a ride is all that's holding you back, I think Mark Tonin is trying to organize something for KW folk interested in making the trip ....

Now, more pressure on the Paan photo end -- (and I don't mean the 'ends' you've already shown us ::)it's not like you can convince us you're shy -- so dig up those bon jovi photos (tight pants to boot, I'm assuming)and post 'em!