Jambands.ca

Kevin Bacon

Booche

Are you going to make me spike my hair, wear my sunglasses and put on an unbuttoned grey shirt again?

20$ says you are going to make me fry up some bacon as well.

Thats it! We BETTER be getting a ton of beer on the way home, but this time, I aint trying to teach Barrett - aka -Chris Penn how to dance.

::

BACKBACON, SET THE VCR!!!!!!!!!!! :D (please)

mmmmmmmm, thanks Booche!

you know, all you bacon teasers around here, kevin bacon is actually a really funny guy (who is fully able to laugh at himself), and seems like a standup chap -- especially for a movie star (hahahaha, i originally typed "movie stud" by accident). i treated myself to the special edition footloose dvd for boxing day, and his commentary over the movie is absolutely priceless at some parts. guy is fricken hilarious! at one part he's talking about how whenever he goes to weddings, bar mitzvahs, etc., the first thing he does is march straight over to the dj table and slip the dj $20 and ask him not to play the footloose album. he said what happens at those kinds of events if anything from the album is played, is a huge circle forms around him and everyone expects him to perform tricks like a fricken monkey or something. anyway. i heart kevin bacon. (you know, newsflash? ;) )

whoohooo! tonight is sure shaping up to be awesome, i now have a hot date with BOTH of my favourite kinds of bacon!!!! thanks Booche!

Dear poopless princess,

I still think you're a good person. At least you're not worshipping Bob Weir and giving off a creepy gay vibe about the whole thing. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but Bobby is both queer and Queer if you follow me.

Sexily (Thanks Scott!)

Adam

Dear poopless princess,

I still think you're a good person. At least you're not worshipping Bob Weir and giving off a creepy gay vibe about the whole thing. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but Bobby is both queer and Queer if you follow me.

Sexily (Thanks Scott!)

Adam

You better becareful I heard there's a Weir-Army in Ottawa now --

hah Weir-Army...who do they think they are? ;)

::

BACKBACON, SET THE VCR!!!!!!!!!!! :D (please)

mmmmmmmm, thanks Booche!

you know, all you bacon teasers around here, kevin bacon is actually a really funny guy (who is fully able to laugh at himself), and seems like a standup chap -- especially for a movie star (hahahaha, i originally typed "movie stud" by accident). i treated myself to the special edition footloose dvd for boxing day, and his commentary over the movie is absolutely priceless at some parts. guy is fricken hilarious! at one part he's talking about how whenever he goes to weddings, bar mitzvahs, etc., the first thing he does is march straight over to the dj table and slip the dj $20 and ask him not to play the footloose album. he said what happens at those kinds of events if anything from the album is played, is a huge circle forms around him and everyone expects him to perform tricks like a fricken monkey or something. anyway. i heart kevin bacon. (you know, newsflash? ;) )

whoohooo! tonight is sure shaping up to be awesome, i now have a hot date with BOTH of my favourite kinds of bacon!!!! thanks Booche!

hmmm, isn't Kevin Bacon gay--Princess? ::