Jambands.ca

GOV'T MULE SITS IN AS CARSON DALY'S HOUSE BAND

TimmyB

Sometimes latenight television isn't bad at all.

from www.mule.net

GOV'T MULE SITS IN AS CARSON DALY'S HOUSE BAND

Gov't Mule will be the house band on Last Call with Carson Daly on shows airing Feb 1st, 2nd & 4th. Mule taped the show last week and had a blast doing it. To see pictures from the Carson taping check out the From The Road section of www.mule.net.

WARREN HAYNES ASSEMBLES ALL-STAR BAND FOR "CARSON DALY"

Warren Hayens (Gov't Mule) has assembled an all-star band of his friends John Medeski (Keyboards - Medeski Martin & Wood), Dave Schools (Bass - Widespread Panic), Matt Abts (Drums - Gov't Mule) and Skerik (Saxophone - Les Claypool's Flying Frog Brigade) to serve as the house band for "Last Call With Carson Daly." They will tape a week worth of shows this coming Monday 1/31 through Wednesday 2/2.

Are you kidding? Late night television can be great on most nights. Conan is still funny and he does book good musical acts, and The Daily Show is the best program on the air.

No arguments there. The Daily Show is the best program on television and it is a latenight show to boot.

I also enjoy Conan, as I once enjoyed Letterman, though I have never enjoyed Leno.