Jambands.ca

Time to Upgrade Your Phish Toronto 99 Tapes...

secondtube

Cody, I don't know you either, but I can tell you this - I'm a fairly good judge of what is and isn't a good Phish show... I don't recall saying 99 sucked, but 2000 was a far superior show in my opinion... Not just because of the length either, as has been stated a couple times in this thread... Just curious Cody, if that is your real name, what's the best Phish show you saw?

well im actually siding with Del on this one... 2000 blew the pants off of 99... are we all forgetting the monster Moma in the 1st set? it is easily in the top 5 of best ever in my opinion...ot too mention the 1st tube that followed brought the heat... we got a bit of everything that night.. vacuum, sick jams, 2001 lights, accoustic Trey, and a Page short but sweet solo to end it!

1992 @ The Spectrum in T.O. was my first Phish show...it cost me $10 to get in :) If I'm not mistaken, that was the first Canadian gig(?).

Actually, the first Canadian gig was in montreal in '89 for Jazz fest (at Foufounes of all places). Unfortunately, only the phish vault has that one, and no leak is forthcoming...