Jambands.ca

Superbowl Sunday- Betting? anyone....?

dancingbear

so today's the big game...

i wanted to place a wager on the game but these online betting places require credit card number then if you win photocopy of credit card, drivers liscence and cheque....too much info to give to a stranger in the caymans for myself.

so who wants to bet???

any eagle fans out there?

i'll take new england minus the seven point spread.

cd's....cash.....drinks....????

Ok I'll take that wager. Give me the Eagles +7 points. How about wagering some cds? Say 2 shows?

If you are looking for a sports book I highly recommend Bowman's International (www.bowmans.com) They have various methods of payment available, but if you were wanting action on the SuperBowl you would prolly need to use a credit card or they will accept Western Union as well. They are a reputable company and have been in business for almost 20 yrs.

Go Redskins!!!

fun fun party over here tonight. Shelby and Adam got every paul song they called. holy crappers i'm all footballed out. caught 3.5 hours of the pregame and wanted to rip my eyeballs out for the post game, but ahhhhh what a game. I won my bet, so yey! and booooo to no half time nip this year. haha

The Superbowl was surprisingly anticlimatic for a contest that was tied going into the fourth quarter. Despite some uncharacteristics mistakes in the first, the Patriots never looked like they were in danger of losing.

The best part of it all was reading this morning that John Molo was playing drums for John Fogerty during the pre-game festivities. Is there anything Phil Lesh can't do?