Jambands.ca

~CAUTION JAM/ROSE GARLAND THIS FRIDAY ~

kc

If you're interested in catching the whole show (and if you're not, don't say that I didn't warn you ;) ), may I suggest showing up to the Pepper Jack a wee bit early Friday night and having a brew or two...we're aiming at being on stage at 9:45pm, with a good 2 hours of the Dead done Rose Garland-style to warm up those dancin' shoes of yours for Caution Jam!

If you're interested in catching the whole show (and if you're not, don't say that I didn't warn you ;) ), may I suggest showing up to the Pepper Jack a wee bit early Friday night and having a brew or two...we're aiming at being on stage at 9:45pm, with a good 2 hours of the Dead done Rose Garland-style to warm up those dancin' shoes of yours for Caution Jam!

Thanks, will do.

Me too!! Working Saturday morning, but I'll be there for a bit anyway. The last time these two played it was a B-LAST.

I'll bring you a bunch of Slip shows on friday if ya want them still.It'll be data though so you'll have to transfer them to your HDD and convert to WAV if thats your taste.