Jambands.ca

~CAUTION JAM/ROSE GARLAND THIS FRIDAY ~

kc

Love to hear some request for Caution Jam...

Grateful Dead or otherwise...

JGB,Blues,Dylan,Young,Stones,ORIGINALS??

hey we do have two of our own CDs as well.....

I've asked you guys to play originals many times and you never do, when I'm there anyway. So when I ask for Shady Grove, I might as well be saying Shakedown Street. Ya, that was a shot :P

Sara and myself are looking for a ride to this show and we really, really want to go.

Sara hasn't been to a show in awhile so if anyone can hook us up that would be cool.

gotta be a browntown-er who must... maybe call the Mark Wilson crew and associates, gotta be someone in all those bands who doesn't mind a little Grateful Dead music

Mama Red, know of a lift for these good kids?

Hey Now!!!

Last night was a whole lotta fun! Thanks for the CJers for having us, and here's to hoping that we'll be pairing up again in the near future; we'll also have to work out a killer end of night jam fest, too! :)

Rose Garland's set:

Jack Straw > Greatest Story Ever Told; Dark Star > St. Stephen > William Tell Bridge > The Eleven > Jam > Estimated Prophet > Cryptical Envelopment > The Other One > Wharf Rat > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopment > Truckin' > The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)

Jack Straw > Greatest Story Ever Told; Dark Star > St. Stephen > William Tell Bridge > The Eleven > Jam > Estimated Prophet > Cryptical Envelopment > The Other One > Wharf Rat > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopment > Truckin' > The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)

Wow. Great setlist! Anyone have Caution Jam's?