Jambands.ca

Hamilton on Friday?

Del

Hey kids, me and TomFoolery are getting into Hammertown late Friday night... (Midnight or later...) Is there anywhere we could go for a couple of drinks and some partying? We're staying in town through Sunday, but we have plans for the Saturday night. Just need to know the haps for Friday evening... Even some heady crash space on Friday would be appreciated... Cheers, hope to run into some of the Hamilton regulars...

Perhaps Shelby and I might have to visit the Hammer that evening....I will get back to you.

I have to go on to Brantford to play but that can be arranged and theres always a place to crash there. brantford parties are cheap and fun. Its a friends of hefner show at two doors down if anyone is interested!

That post on the Spades board is me y'all, with info direct from Kenny at PJC. Band starts at 10:30 so it's probably worthwhile to get there a wee bit early and save the cover. 5 bucks on a Saturday night is pretty good though, and if you've seen the Spades before, you know they're worth at LEAST that. Del I strongly recommend you get to the show, there's no opener and they've confirmed two sets. Hey, you'll get to meet me, if nothing else.

I can't wait for this gig. Hope to see lots of people out.

believe its some good DJs at Pepperjacks Friday night, that'll probably turn into an all night affair (party after the bar)... a browntown party could be fun too (and Friends of Hefner)

Saturday night is also the Annual Pisces Party, put on by the same guy who had the parties out at the Whiskey Ranch... as well as The Spades

will ask around this week to find out for sure (and will stay the hell away from Caledonia the day before you arrive ::)

I'd get ahold of him soon secondtube if you're planning on attending... heard it was just about sold out on the weekend (and yeah, its at Absynthe, the old Hudson)

$10, advance tickets only, no tickets at the door as its a private party, Riddim Riders and another band upstairs, Chris Briscoe spinning downstairs, guys are supposed to bring a date (or so he was saying), first 50 ladies get a gift bag

Monsignor Booche,

All tapes appreciated. I've got a few dead tapes too from the collection, but the more the better.

Paisley - lookin' forward to seeing you at the Pisces party (assuming from your posts you're going). I suspect its going to get silly. Kayte is going to be in Hamilton later this week - give her a buzz and let her know the deal for Friday...

Five hours in a confined space with Del and a portable pharmacy - what could go wrong.

right on TomF, fear and loathing in southern Ontario

yeah, planning on making the party... gotta hussle on getting a ticket myself today but think I'll be alright... also plannning on catching a set of The Spades around the corner that night

wonder if we should try to finish up the night in Vittoria? ::