Jambands.ca

Has anyone here ever had sex with farm animals?

hamilton

...because this guy in Wisconsin loves it, according to this story in the Toronto Star:

A shapely calf?

In further bizarre news out of Wisconsin, the Wausau Daily Herald informed its readers that 63-year-old Harold Hart had been charged with sexual gratification with an animal after telling police he had been having sex with calves for one to two years at a nearby farm. According to the criminal complaint, the family living on the farm installed a motion detector on Jan. 22 because they routinely had seen footprints and vehicle tracks. At about 4 the following morning, a sensor sounded, and Hart was caught leaving the barn. He said he used a bathroom in the barn and claimed he had never been there before. On Jan. 28, however, Hart admitted to police he routinely stopped at the farm, usually after bar closing or on trips to area strip clubs. Hart told police he had sex with heifers before 1963, when he went into the armed service, and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated having gone to the farm "at least 50 times." He always went alone and would sometimes go to the farm two to four times in a week, while other times avoiding it for weeks. Hart said he never had sex with animals while maintaining a relationship with a girlfriend or his wife. Oh good, cross-species infidelity is just so tacky.

• 4 weeks later...
Isn't this the same Hamilton that recently criticized me for posting inappropriately on this site?

... but apparently sex with farm animals is ok...

... to each their own I guess.

:)

haha...when i read the title of this thread i thought YOU had hijacked Hamilton's name purposely to post about som'n sexual