Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson Band 4 upcoming CKCU Radio show

bouche

In about 2 weeks, I will be joining Ollie Gellner, Andrew Sparling, and Dave Alburger (and maybe one other guest) on CKCU for a 9:30 pm show featuring Canadian artists and some US artists that are commonly enjoyed in the Jamband scene.

The show is pretty much entirely mapped out with a reserved 8-12 minutes for some Burt Neilson Band track.

What we need is for people in the sanctuary to suggest a high quality live track from a recent BnB show.

Whichever is selected will also get mentioned on air for their support and if we have any goodies to give away, we'll make sure you get something.

The only rule is that you have to be able to provide me with a link to download the track/show, or be able to upload it to my ftp site.

The other rule is that Bradm is not allowed to enter because that would be an unfair advantage.(JUST KIDDING!)

Not really... I'm actually hoping that a few more recent BNB shows surface... Other than the Ottawa show, and possibly the Canmore dates, I haven't heard of any other shows being taped... Maybe this will bring some of them out of the woodwork...

yeah wheres the canmore show solarG? GET ON IT!!

The show is pretty fu©ked up. It may surface at some point but it really requires a lot of work to get out. Many pops that need to be removed...probably hundreds? I don't know for sure. So, when I have some time on my hands, I'll certainly try to fix it up!!

my vote is for Waiting For The Day, from the same show link that Del posted... its amazing... but i think just shy of 8 minutes... but in that case, hahaha.... play 2! also from that show, Distraction, i think clocks in just over 3 minutes... also a great great great song.

I've got our set from Edmonton 03/02 on 2 CDs. The house tech handed it me after the show.... soundboard I belive... but came out sounding real good.... and we were having a good time that night.

I'll send a copy to anyone who wants to post it online.... just shoot me back an address.

Jeff

....other than that I'm pretty sure no other shows got recorded on the tour.