Jambands.ca

Who's on your ignore list?

Lazlo

Personally, I dont understand this 'IGNORE' thing.

Wouldnt you get confused if you are missing posts in a thread? How could you possibly understand why people are responding to 'said' person in the way they are? How would you comprehend what the fack is going on? How could you respond?

No one says you have to read what people write. I guess if you want to censor yourself from others, go for it.

MarcO, do you want a cookie?

i don't think i'd want to miss a minute of what goes on around here. i don't expect to agree with or like all of what i read here...sometimes the most offensive posts are the funniest!

and besides,

Personally, I dont understand this 'IGNORE' thing.

Wouldnt you get confused if you are missing posts in a thread? How could you possibly understand why people are responding to 'said' person in the way they are? How would you comprehend what the fack is going on? How could you respond?

No one says you have to read what people write. I guess if you want to censor yourself from others, go for it.

I think the real question is: Who's on YOUR ignore list Lazlo? I mean, who could possibly offend you enough to stop reading their posts? (Considering you're probably the most offensive dude on here...)

I have absolutely no use for the ignore option, I don't want to miss blasting one pretentious post.