Jambands.ca

do you ever wake up...

meggo

Every single day. I used to keep a web blog that listed them. I've always wondered where they come from.

\/\/illy, weblogs have been around for a few years. In fact blogs run from individual diaries to arms of political campaigns, media programs and corporations, and from the writing of one occasional author to the collaboration of a large community of writers. Many weblogs enable visitors to leave public comments, which can lead to a community of readers centered around the blog; others are non-interactive. The totality of weblogs or blog-related websites is usually called the blogosphere. When a large amount of activity, information and opinion erupts around a particular subject or controversy in the blogosphere, it is commonly called a blogstorm or blog swarm.

;)

Slightly off topic, but I wanna say stuff today!

I once woke up to "fly by night" by Rush....damn near threw the alarm clock across the room. Geddy wailing in the AM ... not for the Deeps thanks.

I had Angel by Aerosmith in my head for 3 weeks in grade 7. Loved it then ... currently ashamed of my naivety at that age.

But hey my Chip and Pepper T probably made up for that. Niiiice!

Deeps

Yes, yes, YES!

I wake up with a different song in my head every morning. I'm trying to remember now which song it was this morning...

I personally think that 'songs in your head' are a method that the subconscious uses to try and get messages to the concious.

For example, if I woke up singing "Fly By Night" - I'd know that my my ship isn't coming and I just can't pretend!

But hey my Chip and Pepper T probably made up for that. Niiiice!

I can't believe that Chip and Pepper is back. I saw it mentioned on Fashion Television last year. I nearly lost it! Right up there with HyperColor and Zulu gear. Whoa! A little Wasaga Beach fashion there for ya. :)

I personally think that 'songs in your head' are a method that the subconscious uses to try and get messages to the concious.

Can you expand on this?....personal example maybe.

Interesting.

Currently trying to think of one of my own experiences where this might fit.

Deeps

Sure, much in the same way that some people believe in dreams as message from deep inside the subconcious, I feel the same about "songs in my head".

Occasionally I'll find a valid message in the lyrical content of the "song in my head" that I might apply to my life.

I am a witch and a big believer in divination so my faith helps with this! I wouldn't want to try and back this up in front of a bunch of cynics though. It's just something I believe in.

For example, if one morning I woke up singing "Ice Ice Baby" and then later that day I was asked to go skating with a hot girl, I'd definitely say yes to her.