Jambands.ca

Scofield

\/\/illy

blown away by Scofield's guitar work, RayRay got it good with he's an artist... stories painted in sound, so easy to loose yourself in... could't help but think that the music was too intricate and well choreographed out to be called anything else but art... was personally blown away by the bass player myself from where I was sitting... and certainly nothing wrong with the fellow on the kit

first show and I'm definately now a fan... inspiring to see older players rock it that hard

right on briguy on bringing another excellent show into town

very fine to see so many good good folks out at the show (you rock by the way Groove Fetish! how thoughtful, caught me off guard... will need to get out and visit you guys sometime)

was sad I missed Stephen Franke's set as well as I had some work to catch up on but it was good to to at least chill and chat with the guys

a great night

Awesome!

Went with the boys in the band and another musician who was in from Vancouver. About 10 times each of looked around for one another in disbelief.

So awesome to see players of that stature. Playful, brilliant, humble and confident.

Swallow played an interesting bass not sure what it was. Has an acoustic sound hole. Played through David Eden 4x10. Liked that it leaned more towards and upright sound and he played with a pick.

The guys style is the antithesis to mine and so subtle compared to the guitar and drum work. Was glad to be present when these sounds collided. Educational.

Stephen Franke was cool ass. Arranging madness.

He's in Guelph tonight @ Manhattan's. Manhattan's always sounds alive to me and the room is smaller and beautifully layed out to watch an act!

Check it out if you can.

Thanks BriGuy. Bela then this! Cool man.

Deeps

Edited by Guest

A fine night of music indeed...very good on the soul. Well worth the trek even alone and with no cd player. Nice to see and meet all you good kids too!

Leanne and Willy...thanks again for your hospitality. The jam at your place was definately an added bonus to my evening! Stephan F and crew..super nice to meet yas!

Brent...is it Brent...remember when you see Paul Cowan in Nelson...Julia says big hellos and sends much love from Ottawa!

...oh and BradM...mission accomplished.

oopsy & thanks Jay C

Edited by Guest