Jambands.ca

THE SHORELINE FESTIVAL LINE UP - PART 1

show---whore

Shoreline Festival Lineup - Part 1

Hey folks,

Here is the first look at some of the acts set to grace the Shoreline Festival stage on July 8, 9, and 10 in Rollo Bay, PEI. We are extremely pleased to host all of these stellar bands on the Island this summer for our second festival! Ticket information, website updates, and more great performers will be revealed soon!

Thanks,

Dave Christian

Buck 65

www.buck65.com

Metric

www.ilovemetric.com

Kid Koala

www.ninjatune.net/kidkoala

Benevento Russo Duo

www.organanddrums.com

Joel Plaskett

www.joelplaskett.com

Wintersleep

www.wintersleep.com

Grand Theft Bus

www.grandtheftbus.com

Slowcoaster

www.houseofrock.ca

The Jimmy Swift Band

www.thejimmyswiftband.com

Jill Barber

www.jillbarber.com

In-Flight Safety

www.inflightsafety.ca

Brooke Miller

www.brookemiller.ca

Catherine McLellan & Al Tuck

www.catherinemaclellan.com

www.altuck.ca

Paul Christian & Friends

Iron Giant

Mars Hill

All of Green

Carmen Townsend

www.newmusiccanada.com/genres/artist.cfm?Band_Id=14649

Melonworks

www.melonworks.ca

more to come...

Wow, that line-up looks killer! I'm gonna try to make it to PEI for this weekend. What's the venue like?

I must say, I had a feeling that you were going to announce BSS. Ah well, it still looks really good.

Here's some others I'd like to see there, who surely would not break the bank:

- Hot Toddy

- BA Johnston

- Skratch Bastid

- Duane Andrews

All from the East (or living there).

nice, i just relized that i will probably be driving with wassabi there, i had no idea there was a fest going on in pei then till i just saw banner at the top of the page,

looking foward to checking this out, line up looks killer and i've heard good things about the venue.

What's the venue like?

Shoreline this year well be held at The Rollo Festival Grounds. Its been the home to the Rollo Bay Fiddle Festival for over 35 years.

holds 3000 people with camping and 40 full RV hook up lots.

also a five mine walk to the oean.

Here's a few pic's i find on the net.

There's few pic's here rollobayfestivalaerial2.jpg

rollobayfestivalpanorama.jpg

rollobaymap.gif

RolloBayFestival2.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

THE SHORELINE FESTIVAL: MORE LINEUP AND WEBSITE!

Hey folks,

The website is now ready to go for this year! The design looks great! It is choc full of information about this year’s show, and will be updated continually with odds and ends. Of course, the lineup will always be up for an addition or two, so check back for news sometime! Take a look, and don’t forget to check out Pam Bernard’s photos of last year’s show!

Here are the most recent additions to our already stacked lineup! See the MUSIC LINEUP portion of the web site for more info!

ANDREW and BRAD BARR & Guests

www.theslip.com

Boston musicians Andrew and Brad Barr will be joining us on the shores of PEI for a jam session and more! The Barr brothers are two thirds of touring sensation The Slip!

BRINSLEY FORDE w/ JASON WILSON & TABARRUK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/brinsley_forde

http://www.canadianreggaeworld.com/JasonWilsonTaba...

Grammy nominated British reggae star Brinsley Forde is making the trip to The Shoreline Festival. Founder of top British reggae band Aswad (“black” in Arabic) and current BBC Radio host, Brinsley Forde has performed with Bob Marley, Burning Spear, Black Uhuru, and many others. And he’s in great company, touring with Juno nominated Toronto jazz - reggae foursome Jason Wilson & Tabarruk.

plus ...

BURT NEILSON BAND

UNIVERSAL SOUL

CHRIS COLEPAUGH & THE COSMIC CREW

CALEDONIA

CONTRIVED

TWO HOURS TRAFFIC

ERMINE

Here’s some ticket info, for those of you who are against clicking on links to find out information (ha ha):

Tickets

web special $55 + tax (500 tickets, online only / avail. Tues, May 03

advance $65 + tax

gate $80 + tax

Web special tickets can be purchased online, right here on our site as of Tuesday, May 10th. Take advantage of our early bird price while those 500 tickets last! If you purchase web special tickets, they will be waiting for you at the gate when you arrive (with your ID!). We use Paypal.

Regular advance tickets will be available Friday, May 6th, from the Halifax Metro Centre Box Office windows, online at www.halifaxmetrocentre.com or via their telephone order line at 902 - 451-1221, or at any of these 14 Sobeys stores in the Halifax area: Clayton Park, Penhorn Mall, Lower Sackville, Forest Hills, Elmsdale, Tantallon, Bedford, Halifax Shopping Centre Annex, Windsor Street, Queen Street, Spryfield, Panavista (Hwy #7), Westphal and Fall River.

Tickets will be in all of our retail store outlets around Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia on Monday, May 16th. Retail outlets accept cash only.

.... see the website for lots more info!!

Shoreline tickets go on sale at Halifax Metro Center Box Office today at 11 am AST! For anyone who's looking to pick up tickets with a credit card over the phone, this is the way! Call Halifax Metro Centre's telephone order line at 902 - 451-1221, or buy tickets at any of these 14 Sobeys stores in the Halifax area: Clayton Park, Penhorn Mall, Lower Sackville, Forest Hills, Elmsdale, Tantallon, Bedford, Halifax Shopping Centre Annex, Windsor Street, Queen Street, Spryfield, Panavista (Hwy #7), Westphal and Fall River. Halifax Metro Centre Box Office will also have them online (for the regular advance price of $65) starting on Saturday or Sunday at www.halifaxmetrocentre.com .

Of course, if you want to save a little scratch, pick em' up for $55 at www.shorelinefestival.com .

Line up is -

Buck 65

Metric

Kid Koala

Benevento Russo Duo

Andrew & Brad Barr + Guests

Brinsley Forde w/ Jason Wilson & Tabarruk

Joel Plaskett

Wintersleep

The Jimmy Swift Band

Grand Theft Bus

Slowcoaster

Jill Barber

Burt Neilson Band

Universal Soul

Brooke Miller

In-Flight Safety

Iron Giant

Catherine McLellan & Al Tuck

Paul Christian & Friends

Caledonia

Contrived

DJ IV

Mars Hill

Chris Colepaugh & The Cosmic Crew

All of Green

Carmen Townsend

Melonworks

Ermine

Two Hours Traffic

New lineup additions! Pleased to say we've added 3 great turntablists and one PEI clique of young electro-rock jammers!

SKRATCH BASTID

SONNY D w/ JESSICA KNIGHT

DJ PUTTY

THE MYSTERY SYSTEM

They'll be up on the website before long, but you heard it hear first. Welcome aboard, ladies and gents.

this was part 2

ANDREW and BRAD BARR & Guests

www.theslip.com

Boston musicians Andrew and Brad Barr will be joining us on the shores of PEI for a jam session and more! The Barr brothers are two thirds of touring sensation The Slip!

BRINSLEY FORDE w/ JASON WILSON & TABARRUK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/brinsley_forde

http://www.canadianreggaeworld.com/JasonWilsonTaba...

Grammy nominated British reggae star Brinsley Forde is making the trip to The Shoreline Festival. Founder of top British reggae band Aswad (“black” in Arabic) and current BBC Radio host, Brinsley Forde has performed with Bob Marley, Burning Spear, Black Uhuru, and many others. And he’s in great company, touring with Juno nominated Toronto jazz - reggae foursome Jason Wilson & Tabarruk.

plus ...

BURT NEILSON BAND

UNIVERSAL SOUL

CHRIS COLEPAUGH & THE COSMIC CREW

CALEDONIA

CONTRIVED

TWO HOURS TRAFFIC

ERMINE

foe some reason i can't edit my first post in here