Jambands.ca

Allman Bros.+ moe Toronto ticket info

Basher

Has anybody ever bought tickets through a Q107 presale? I'm looking to get the best seats that I can, but I've heard that through a Q107 pre-sale, the ticket selection is often a random block and not neccesarily the best available. I bought my Crowes tickets through a HOB presale, but that was a GA show so you never know. I figure I'll log on tomorrow morning, see what it gives me, and if they're not in the 100's I'll line up on Friday morning.

Thanks Basher.

Just checked on the Q107 presale, the password is 'ALLMAN'

Like I said, I'll see what it gives me when I tell it 'best available'; if they're not up close, I'll wait till Friday morning. Two summers ago I lined up for the public onsale and ended up sitting in the 100's, row M I think, seats were great. There was probably a pre-sale then too that I didn't know about so I'm not too worried. I'm a sucker for Trucks and his golden tone, I need to watch that guy up close. Woo hoo!

I'm considering going...but I have to leave for N.B. on Wednesday from Ottawa. So I would either leave Toronto early morning on Wednesday, or right after the show that night.

But good gawd I wanna see mo moe.! And ABB of course...

hmmm...time (and a l'le more soberness) will tell.

Cool thanks for the line-up info Meggo...I have seen them without Dickey (I believe he couldn't get across the border due to an arrest) and Warren was amazing...I also saw them with both Warren and Dickey which was an amazing night full of duelling slides...stellar!. I seem to remember seeing a very young Derek at one of these shows coming out for a song or two as well...I am really pumped for this show...Douglas...what is there to think about...moe., the Allman Brothers, what more do you need??! ;) Plus maybe I'd get to meet some of you crazy Ottawa folk!

That sounds pretty cool... Any way you could get it put on disc to spread around? That would be awesome...

I don't have a DVD burner, plus if I ever did burn it onto disc and that gig did get around and if it fell into the wrong hands, I could lose my job.

That sounds pretty cool... Any way you could get it put on disc to spread around? That would be awesome...

I don't have a DVD burner' date=' plus if I ever did burn it onto disc and that gig did get around and if it fell into the wrong hands, I could lose my job.[/quote']

ya you'd play it safe

:P