Jambands.ca

**BNB in Ottawa this weekend!

ersh

Burt Neilson Band

Mavericks

Saturday May 28th

Ottawa, ON

I can't wait for this weekend. The last time we were at Mavericks we had a great great show. So we've been really looking forward to returning...

Annnnd.....I'm looking extra forward to this weekend due to the events of last weekend. It's really only happened a handful of times that a BNB show has been drastically cut short - as our Sunday set was at CTMF. It was fine - I had a great set and all - but I always end up feeling a little uncomfortable like there's something unfinished until the next time I get to play. So it usually winds up that the next show after one like Sunday's turns out good for us. I'm counting the hours - about 79 or so til we hit the stage.

Hope to see y'all then

Jeff

Hahaha, Sharon and I certainly weren't willing to give up too easily. It sounded so good and we could've danced to you guys all night. We could all tell how much you guys wanted to keep playing. You may have heard us yelling for Freebird. :P

Can't wait to see some more BNB on the weekend. 79 hours eh? Is that all. Hurray!

Hey Ottawa - - looking forward to the show this weekend... I missed CTMF due to some partying I needed to do in New York City... :thumbup: but looking forward to seeing everyone and shakin' it down to my favorite boy-band!!!

CB - happy belated bday!

See you all Saturday.

Mary

:)

Yeehaw 'Ersh!

The hour that we got to enjoy at CTMF was definately a highlight. I didnt' think I'd make it to that hour, but before I knew it, the funk was flowing.

There was a great crowd for such a late slot. I couldn't believe it! GREAT JOB! I'm clearly looking forward to this Saturday's setssss.

And Beats, I think that's a pretty great way to spend a birthday night!