Jambands.ca

Trailor 4 sale

nattyMatty

Hey everyone Im not sure if im aloud to do this on here So if im not alowed...I don't have a trailor for sale or Trade... If i am post me Back and ill give ya the details..

Roller-skates and Lollie-PopS

Baby!

you just have to fork over the classified fee of $10.

;)

It is A colmon and it is in Great shape im looking to sell it for about 400 but i would consider trading it for something of equal value. I don't drive so it is kinda useless to me...Id like to see it get used and taken to festivals So if anyone wants to come look at it im just outside a Small Town Called "Durham" out on a Lake Called "Eugenia" ill even let ya camp in it for a weekend to try it out... The Stove is Stainless steal and is Clean as a Whistle and the sink is Great too.. It has a propane tank and is hooked up

anyways im Ramblin talk to ya later

Roller Skater!

Ok The Specs. Are of my estimation at this point cuz i havn't a messuring tape with'in my arms distance...But when it is all folded up it is Id say 8' to 10'.... and the weight is Very minimal Being it is a TENT Trailor.. The year is Mid 80's

I Think any car will pull it its like one of your average Tent trailors.. The reason im selling it is i don't drive and Im Broke. :crazy:

ok. i'm interested. is there anyway you could post a picture of the inside and outside. how is the canvas??

i dont want to waste my time if its not in good shape. if i make the drive to hicksville and my preggo girlfriend doesnt like the trailor she's gonna be pissed.

how quickly would i have to move it out??

Ok man...Hmm I might be able to post some pics tomorrow of it...not sure tho..my computer is kinda ruff for tings like that..The Canvas is in Great condition The interior is Great too...Ill try and take some pics of it tomorrow with the "Digital" and try to upload them...and you could take as long as you want to get it its in my drive way out here...Your girlfriend can go for a swim if she would like while we are "Checking it OUt" come on a nice day and we could have a picnic and cook somthing up on the stove er somthing perhaps catch a fish and fry it up in the darn thing!!...

INTERESTING TRADES CONSIDERD

Roller-Skates and Lollie-PoPs

Hey Dave...yep thats Me...Nicoles ""X""

SO how are ya doing anyhow...ill see ya in waterford i think if ya go to the next Swarier

I think im might have the trailor deal closed i just have to work out the minor details...But no deal is final "Till The Dealn's Done"

Good to Here your doing good last time i saw ya was Phil & friends In T.O and i don't think you would be able to remember i saw there ;-p... any how i have to go get back to ma Marinat'in...

ttyl

right on matty! good to hear from ya, and no, i probably wouldnt remember seeing ya at phil and friends as i was a little inhebriated(is that how you spell it?). anyways i live in waterford now so even if i dont go to the party, feel free to stop in and say "hi". take care and keep in touch.