Jambands.ca

Kaidy Mae Appreciation Thread

StoneMtn

KM

+

Lazlo

:P

You can do better...

Kaidy, although we only met briefly at CTMF, I can vouch for your awesomeness... I still have the "I'm Terrific!" sticker you gave me, and to be honest it saved me that weekend... Since I had lost my voice on the Saturday, by the time Monday morning rolled around, when people asked me how I was doing I simply pointed to the sticker and it got my point across... I look forward to many more drunken good times with you. Cheers!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can do better...

Awww, why thanks Del. I already did. ;) Perhaps you'll get to meet my partner in crime if we make it up for Canada Day. *fingers crossed* Lazlo will always have a special place in my heart though. :)

backbacon - Oh man, I forgot all about our first intoduction way back when. That was hilarious! "Woohoohoo Oooohooohooo Ooooohooohooooo". True, you hula hooping jackasses nearly got me evicted, but it was SO worth it. Thanks for all you do KK. You are one of my faves to party with. MWA!

Band_Whore - BEST ROOMMATE EVER! I miss you, ya RV whore. Let's try to be daytime friends again one day. Okay? LOL Get your busty bandwhore self to Toronto this weekend. We can wear wigs, do shots of rum and get you impaled on a nail again. :P Still wanna crash Spaceship's weddin'?

Paan - You give the cutest little braids I've ever seen. Meeting you in Chatham was such fun. Talk about an instant connection! So quickly you have become a friend and I look forward to plenty of good times in the future. Bring on the fuzzy pants!!! You had better be more chipper than ya were at CT next time, or you'll be getting a KM, anti-downer moon. ;)

Meggo - I've been trying to find a pic of that PB online all morning. LOL I think you're right, it was a rabbit! Hahaha! I had tears in my eyes from laughing at that damn thing. We should take an "enhanced" trip to the grocery store some day to see what other oddities are lurking on the shelves.

Turd - Funny you should mention Captain Chaos. "Chaos" has long been a nickname of mine.

P.S. I loved you on Jeopardy!

Del - Your off-the-charts bitterness is inspirational. :P Really though, you make me howl. It was nice to finally meet you at CT, even though you could hardly speak (and I was so chatty). ;) I look forward to more dawn phone calls, karaoke and drunken messages.

mister slippery - Oh Dave, wherever would I even start with you? You are such a treat to have around. I remember meeting you on the way to BNB not too long ago when you drove the gals downtown in the rain. You are so thoughtful! I'm so glad you made it to the island on the weekend. I don't know anyone else who collects zebras. You are one of a kind! I love you right back buddy!

flymykitehigh - Oh B Good, you crack me up. "Chub-rub"? LMAO!!! Will I see you this weekend? Please stop by Lacey's on Friday for some veggie potluck goodness. We are neighbours after all. :P You back on the pipe yet or what? LOL

ReDD - You are such a wonderful addition to the board (and a Slip fan :o )! Burlington isn't too far from Toronto (where I live on weekends). Get your darling self there one day soon so that I can put a happy face to one of my favourite avatars.

Okay, I'm out. Thanks to everyone for putting up with my shouts out and wee bit of self indulgence. *blush* You are all Grade A! ;)

Edited by Guest
My mind slipped!

Lassie! I'm so glad that Ginger and I could help you guys out. I'm sure you'll have a blast. I saw Neil the last time he was at Molson Park and the man had me in tears. I know he'll do something special for this occassion.

Have a blast at Bonobo/Herbaliser and I will see you Thursday night! :D