Jambands.ca

Kaidy Mae Appreciation Thread

StoneMtn

I just wanted to extend my appreciation to Kaidy Mae.

She hardly knows me from a hole in the wall, and all she really does know is that I’ve chosen to practice a profession that many consider evil.

Despite all of that, she is going out of her way to get me Live 8 tickets that will be awaiting me in Barrie, so I don’t have to stress about it.

To Kaidy Mae!

cheers.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, you guys are so awesome! Damn you StoneMtn for making me blush so bad. LOL I can't wait to meet you and your lovely lady. It's going to be such a treat!

MarcO & AD, I thoroughly enjoy your posts as well. They honestly do help me get through the day. Plus, anyone I can discuss partying and the musical stylings of Mike Patton with is right by me. :P I hope to meet you two one of these days.

Jay, oh, my darling buddy Jay...where have you been lately? I just got an email back from Stephen Franke (about the August gig) and we're singing your praises. I hope wherever you are that you are smiling. :)

Just kidding Paan...ya rotten bastard. Seriously folks, thanks for all of your kind words. Now stop it! You're embarrassing me. LOL

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to make it to, uhhh, "Sobey's" on the 1st. It's my cousin's bday (early wishes extended to the lovely Sandora...lurker!). I'd love to be there though. I want to meet the rest of the Ottawa skank chapter the next time I'm over that way. There sure are a lot of you guys...and you're all awesome! Well, except for that Booche asshole.[color:purple] Man, what's his problem?

I miss you Douglas! Get your butt down to Toronto sometime soon.

Oh, and Velvet, I'm glad you're enjoying the avatar. ;)

Oh my darlin' KaidyMae -- you know I luv ya for so many reasons

~~ for being so into dress-up! (for yourself & others)

~~ for introducing me to your wild friends & family

~~ for (usually) staying up as late as me and always being ready for one more drink

~~ for always thinking up ways to spice up the good times (Pineapples on heads, motivational stickers and buttons: "I did GREAT in math today!!!")

oh my gosh, you so rock my world and I can't wait to be seeing more of ya this summer.