Jambands.ca

Kaidy Mae Appreciation Thread

StoneMtn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaidy Mae is one of my favourite new meets of 2005! When she brought Flip-a-switch to town she also brought us an organic care-package including Peace Pasta with Cheese. Yummay!!

She's also one of those photographers that teaches me things ;)

"Not to mention the sexiest avatar on the board. "

sorry dude but that's mine. maybe not sexy to you...

I'm glad somebody finally started this thread. Kaidy is just one of those people that, in times of despair, one can think about and remember what good there is in this world.

never a harsh word that was undue, never a trashy moment, never mistaken for an idiot, always does the best she can, and hasn't lost that twinkle in her eye.

Cheers, kaidy. All the best from me to you!

She almost saw our band on a pass by of Guelph. Sure it didn't happen but she was really excited to try and make it happen.

The 5 secs I saw her at CMTF this past May were fun too. She's smiley and nice and stuff.

Way to not be a knob buddy.

Deeps

what the thunder said this Thursday June 23 @ the Vinyl in Guelph opening for Wassabi!

Kaidy Mae and I went to the Terry Fox Centre when we were what, sixteen? seventeen? Both promising young Canadians! That was ten years ago.. i hadn't seen her since! then about a month ago in chatham i ran into her in the bathroom at the school house! kaidy you rock! i'm so glad i had the chance to see you again. it's definitely a small world and we'll keep up the good times for sure.

hopefully we'll get to party again soon - sesh!

i'm making our hand sign right now.. you just can't see it!!

This is a Kaidy Mae Appreciation Thread so I'll say it:

"I appreciate Kaidy Mae!"

Looking forward to the next time we connect in person, hopefully at the Toronto Big Summer Classic show, or maybe before. You have such positive energy ... thanks for sharing it!

Peace, Mark

P.S. Lazlo, your post and avatar have me laughing as I type this.

I just wanted to extend my appreciation to Kaidy Mae.

She hardly knows me from a hole in the wall, and all she really does know is that I’ve chosen to practice a profession that many consider evil.

Despite all of that, she is going out of her way to get me Live 8 tickets that will be awaiting me in Barrie, so I don’t have to stress about it.

To Kaidy Mae!

cheers.gif

Pretty damn solid I say.

Cheers to Kaidy Mae.

Perhaps we'll meet one day.

Kaidy Mae and I went to the Terry Fox Centre...i hadn't seen her since! then about a month ago in chatham i ran into her in the bathroom at the school house!

Steph, finding you again (in a schoolhouse commode, of all places) will forever be one of those crazy coincidences/blessings of my life. I've been meaning to get in touch with you sister! I can't read your frickin' handwriting. LOL Send me a PM and we'll get together for a wee "sesh" real soon. ;) I'm going to make our hand sign as soon as I get home tonight.

I sure do appreciate and need you guys. StoneMtn, this thread couldn't have come along at a better time. Work has been brutal this week! *KM pulls more hair out*

Thank you all for your kind words. Here are some right back at yas...

Guigs - I would never know how to ever explain to you how glad I am that we are friends. You are wise, wonderful and absolutely hilarious! I look forward to many more "swims" together with you. Hahaha! "Why in the hell is there a squirrel in an aviation suit on the peanut butter jar?" Sweet fuck!

Deb - It would be a total understatement for me to say that our paths crossing is one of the greatest things to happen to me in a long time. I love your wit, insight and how strong you are as a person. We're goin' to talk each other's ears off this weekend. Yay!!!

Dr_Evil_Mouse - You are the other half to one of the coolest, kindest and most interesting couples I know. I can't wait for us to hang out on Friday and have a somewhat civilized talk...as opposed to my "Holy fuck man! Have you seen my friend Brinapple? He has my hulahoop" or something of the sort. :P You are a man who oozes good vibes.

Ms. Hux - I feel like I've known you forever sister. I'll never forget the kind hospitality (and all-night musical/drinking stamina) that you showed me on my visit to Ottawa. Let's do it again real soon. Abbey has the best Mom!

Bouche - A paradox of sorts, our beloved Mike. Or, as I like to call him, the "sane" Bouchard. LOL Really though, you do so much for us that you should have your own thread...updated daily. Thanks for your thoughtfulness as well as your venom-tongued humour. You crack me up man.

Howler - Again happy bday sister. I'm hoping to make it to your town on the 1st (it'll still be your bday then). We'll see. I hope to see your smilin' face soon.

Scottieking - Further proof that all boys named Scottie/Scotty are fuckin awesome. I never knew you were such a Tom Robbins freak. I hope to see you for BNB/GTB next month. Oh please get your darling sister there too.

Beats - All the best out west. I really do think you'll do something magical out there. It'll be odd not running into you at shows anymore. :( Don't talk to strangers on the bus. Bring extra toilet paper.

Future PM, Mr. Tonin - If only you could be everywhere. You are so giddy all the time. You are like a private cheerleader to each and every one of us. :P We HAVE to hook up for BSC...or even in the K-Dub for a sloppy, philosophical night at Phil's. Hahaha!

TheGoodRev - I was so very sad that you never made it to the last BNB show in the Ldot. :( *sniffle* I hope you can swing it this time. It was nice to meet you, if ever so briefly. Your smile is contagious. You should really get that thing checked. :P

BradM - You are both a musical library and as knowledgeable as dictionary.com Thanks for always keeping us up to date with info and spreading the wonderful music around. You are irreplaceable!

Palace Princess - We need to have a girls' night on the town one of these days. When I first met you I was so thrilled. All I could do was scream in Keri's ear all night, "She's fucking awesome man. You treat her like a princess!" I'm sure he was real impressed. LOL You guys are the cutest!

Meggo - You are to blame for the presence of Mr. T Duck in Hull? Well, I'm taken aback! That is hands down the coolest gift I have ever seen. Now let's get the little bastard home safe. I still have to send you pictures of when I was there. I can't wait to make it back again! You and your tiara wearin' beau always make me smile!

Deeps - It has become my new life's mission (after rescuing Mr. T Duck) to finally get to see What the Thunder Said. I love the name, I love your posts and I love the CD you gave me. Thank you ever so much. Music truly is the best gift. It's so nice to have you on the board...you cubed skank you!

The rest of you, who I have yet to meet, thank you for your kind words. Hamilton, timouse and Esau...our paths will cross one day (and probably already have 1000 times). I really enjoy all of your posts and info about new/old music. Thanks for helping me get through the work day. Wait! Haven't I met timouse before? Sheesh! I can't keep track of all of you folks. LOL Could've been at the schoolhouse. Enough said. *blush* Okay, I'm done. Thank you all so much. And ENOUGH ALREADY! I was nearly in tears again this morning. Hahaha! Oh yeah, and...

KM

+

Lazlo

:P

Hi Kaidy Mae! I appreciate you and appreciate you having me over to your afterparties in london and getting you kicked out of your place almost for me and stu being some drunk and I appreciate all fun things about you and seeing you out and about and your posts on the internet and when you come to chatham to party and have a rad time and writing me pm's telling me you adn some girls drank some booze and taking pictures and being my friend.

Cheers to you!

cheers.gif

"Why in the hell is there a squirrel in an aviation suit on the peanut butter jar?" Sweet fuck!

funny! d_rawk and i had the same conversation... and, ahem - i think it's a Rabbit. :P

i can't believe mr T duck has gone nationwide. that's awesome. "i pity da foo who eat my cereal!!" hahahahahahha... i think i've been at work too long. :cool: peace baby you rock!