Jambands.ca

Little Feat Setlist: @Dock's T.O., 06/26/05

The Chameleon

Date: 6/26/2005 Location: The Docks - Toronto, Canada

Setlist:

One Clear Moment, Down On The Farm > Candyman > Down On The Farm, Mercenary Territory, Under The Radar, Fat Man In The Bathtub > Gringo > Get Up Stand Up > Scarlet Begonias (tease)>Dark Star Jam> So, What Jam>Tennessee Jed>Fat Man In The Bathtub, Roll Um Easy, Willin' Don't Bogart That Joint > Night On The Town, Spanish Moon>Skin It Back, Romance Without Finance, Spiders Blues > Dixie Chicken

E: Feats Don't Fail Me Now

Great show.......lots a of Q107 listeners..a little reserved.

little_feat_1.jpg

But the music. The Feat rule as always.

Edited by Guest

The encore was Tennessee Jed>Dixie Chicken (they usually do the two together) The sound was awesome last night, and the crowd was pretty good (lots of room to dance) I can't get over how talented these guys and gal are!!! They are so tight after all these years, and although they play the same songs over and over, they find ways to keep the jams fresh.

"Was there not a Tennessee Jed in there?"

If I remember correctly, the Tennessee Jed was sandwiched in the middle of Dixie Chicken. Actually, I think that there were some other things in that Dixie Chicken sandwich as well.

"they jammed spanish moon into skin it back"

This was one of the highlights of the show for me, along with the Dixie Chicken and the Feats Don't Fail Me Now encore.

"They are so tight after all these years, and although they play the same songs over and over, they find ways to keep the jams fresh."

I agree - I've seen the band three times in the last three years, and I think they've been better each time. The jams last night were hot!

There was a good crowd out for the Toronto show, hopefully people in Montreal and Ottawa will make it out to check out the band, as they are definitely worth checking out.

Peace, Mark

we missed them exactly. i'm very sad to admit this...the outside patio area is totally cut off from the band inside...we stepped out for a moment, moments later vanderpark took the stage, and played until just before we came back inside.

people seemed to like them, no idea what size of crowd they played to, i know it was at least 6 fewer people than little feat :)

it was an anzing time. kenny is such a monster bass player, and he's totally got the barrel chested rick danko bass stage presence...and i don't think ritchie harward stopped drumming all night!

The sound was awesome last night...

Ironically, the vocals blew next to the soundboard (and walking around the venue, most everywhere else, too) Very boxy sounding. At one point, I suggested to the soundman that he might consider a tweak in the lower-mid range of the vocals. His response? "It's not my fault, it's the room." Excuse me, but as the soundman, is it not your job to deal with the room? But then again, that's what you get when you have the house guy doing sound...