Jambands.ca

Groaner Jokes

Calamity Jane

you know....those bad puns that make you roll your eyes and groan, but then you tell another person anyway...?

they can be kinda fun.

So here's one Cassia, my 8 year old just told me;

What's the difference between a teacher and a train? ............

a teacher says "get that gum out of your mouth!!"; a train says 'chew, chew."

okay --read the title of this thread again -- you're supposed to groan. Now tell one of your own!!!!

ok...another pun

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ...(Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good)... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

you did ask for a groaner :)

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ...(Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good)... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

That's actually not that bad of a joke...

[color:purple]Lazfuk, I'd take credit if I could, cause the lord knows I LIVE to be as clever and witty as you. Alas, I'm sure that's never gonna happen

HaHaHaHa...I mean...Boo Hoo. Your words cut me like a knife. Now if I only cared what a narrowminded tit like you had to say we'd be all set.

While camping in Algonquin,my ex & I were just settling in at the site after canoeing all day,sweaty & burned out,about the same time the gnats started up buzzing around our heads and being a regular pain in the ass.

So became the phrase...

"It's gnat time again"

rolleyes1.gif

???

"Toucher" a term used in fencing when an oponent touches the other with his/her foil. You got me, your comment made me grin. I belive I should have used the "passe compose" rather than "l'infintif" but I don't know how to get french accents above the letters.