Jambands.ca

happy birthday, bacon!!!

PalacePrincess

kevin_bacon.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEVY!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much for being so awesome. you are a great actor, you have a GREAT sense of humour, and you actually aren't a bad musician. you are also a good dancer. :) thank you for being in one of the greatest movies of all time, footloose. thank you for being nice enough to give such a great commentary & interview on the special edition dvd. thank you for being humble enough & having a great enough sense of humour to close your bacon brothers concert off with footloose. thank you for looking at me a bunch of times during the concert, and genuinely laughing delightedly at the homemade full colour head shot kevin bacon T-shirt i was wearing. :) thank you for inviting us girls to come & dance in front of the stage so i could get all those up close pictures of you. thank you for being such a great actor, and seeming like you are not an asshole at all, and for also seeming to have a great wife and great kids, and wow! yay you, kevy! your will & grace episode is my favourite one ever. i hope you have a great day, kevin, the world is better with you in it!!!!

Plans-38532.jpg

012.jpg

bacon2.jpg

I thought this was going to be a thread about Keri Kennedy... Needless to say, I was disappointed...

Yeah, I can't say I wasn't a little disappointed too... then I thought, hmmm, if this was for me, that would mean the PalacePrincess forgot when my birthday was... by A LOT. THat would make me sad. :( So yeah, it all worked out for the best, I guess. :)

This is what Kevin's name would look like today if he was signed up on the skank:

[color:darkblue]Kevin Bacon birthdaycake.gif

Happy birthday Kevin. Thanks for making my girlfriend act all wierd from time to time! :D

adg.jpg

'Bacon Date' 01-08-05

oh, and that crazy picture of me up there ^^^ ... I'm just popping out for a quick drink before returning to my caccoon for the afternoon. that might explain the distressed look.

now, time to stop sitting in front of a computer on a friday night and make something of my life.