Jambands.ca

LCBO a go!

Kaidy Mae

You should grab one off Kenny before you come up here Lazlo...

Won't have time. It's straight home after work to pack and clean my bathroom. I don't want to come home Monday to a platoon of roaches dancing the macarena on the toilet seat and the smell of stewed ass and balls.

Del,

I originally planned on calling in sick tomorrow, but a long story ensued. Ok, its not that long. I screwed up not being mindful that my co-worker is on holidays this week.

Yes, beers are flowing a bit and I wish I could be there tonight. This is going to be a wicked gig. Have a great time and brag to me about how great it was. Seriously.

I deserve it.

Quigs....look up "emasculation."

It's seriously (fukkin' word of the day, mate!!) my goal in life -- to do so and teach other kick-ass gals to do so!

I DO hope all the XY friends I have out there know I am kidding (somewhat)

btw Quigsy -- PM me or kaidy Mae if you NO plans this weekend, have access to a car and don;t mind a 5 hour drive fer some fun!

Aw Guigs, I will be sure to sip some "G words" in your honour tonight. ;) And there are more letters of the alphabet where that came from.

I hope you're in town next week buddy. I'd love some downtown patio action. *hopin' Team Scott's representin'*

Have a good weekend all!