Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Buddy,

It's the one that Ollie posted above that started the YouTube craze... you have to look close, but watch Vermette score from behind the net through his legs with two defenders 'between' him and the net.

Aparantley on the same night some kid from Boston College did it on a partial side breakaway too.

The One Heatley got last night for the 4th goal should get an honorable mention... or the tic-tac-toe to Corvo... take yer pick.

Now back to being busy... :)

Do you still want Muckler fired Ollie?

I never asked for him to be fired duing the bad spell, as if that would solve all the problems at the time.

I still think the game has passed him by and I woulda preferred Murray as GM during the past off-season.

How's that Muckler goalie signing turning out?

I never asked for him to be fired duing the bad spell, as if that would solve all the problems at the time.

So, it was just coincedence it happened during that spell and not prior? How convenient for you.

Brewing a possible goalie controversy based on the last 2 outings by the looks of things. You heard it here first.

I never asked for him to be fired duing the bad spell' date=' as if that would solve all the problems at the time.[/quote']

So, it was just coincedence it happened during that spell and not prior? How convenient for you.

Go back a few pages. This is what I said on May 17th:

In an ideal world I would like to see Bryan Murray move up to GM and then bring in Mike Crawford.

Brewing a possible goalie controversy based on the last 2 outings by the looks of things. You heard it here first.

Gerber was good enough to win. Nothing more. He's still the backup.

We got spanked tonight. Nothing at all positive to say about tonight's effort. If we play like that against Buffalo on Saturday the score will be more like 13-0 in favour of the Sabres. Gerber will most likely get the start on Saturday and rightfully so... Emery was a fucking sieve tonight.