Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Commodore is the biggest, most useless piece of crap...

You could at least see him refrain from some stupid retaliatory stuff after Murray chewed him out. But then that left him with absolutely nothin'.

Redden got owned.

No kidding! Credit that he was the one who dropped the gloves and was ready to go, but man did he not do a thing there. At least it was more than what Neil had to offer (seriously, why was he holding back Crosby????)

Sens in 6

What ... in golf duds? ;)

Did Heatley even dress?

Yup, and he seemed to have a lot to say to Crosby while Crosby was in the penalty box. Didn't seem to accomplish much.

Damn, there are tix in the lower bowl for sale still for the game on Monday in Ottawa!! It's the playoffs!!!! Is the Sens Army in Afghanistan or something?

emptywagon.gif

you guys are starting to sound like leaf fans with all this blame placing. admit it, the whole team played like garbage.

Don't you have some baby laxatives to ingest?

It was a 4-0 final... the Pens scored in the first minute by over powering our defence... well it was Redden, and unfortunately, most every fan is used to Reddens patheticness by now... and after that we only managed to get 26 shots on net... mostly from the outside... and our inability to even hit the net is really sad at the moment... Donovan on the 2-1 comes to mind... 2 minutes of 5-3 with the game on the line and no real pressure... what do you want? Blind enthusiasm? Fuck that...

You look at SJ and Calgary, when Calgary was up, San Jose looked like they were controlling the play, just couldn't beat Kiprosoff... the Defence could pinch and keep it in, and it was only Iginla who made any real in roads into the San Jose zone after Calgary established the lead...

Ottawa could barely keep the puck in the Pittsburg zone, and it seemed like Pittsburg got the puck stuck deep in Ottawa's zone on every second shift until the end of the game. Fuck. Our Zone clearing effort, visually, was down right awful.

Also, I don't know the odds of someone falling face first into a slapshot that was taken 40 ft away, but it happened, and is probably as long as the Sens making it to the finals and winning with what they have on the ice right now... I don't expect lighting to strike twice for this team this year.

As far as giving up... I'm looking forward to next year, and I'm going to be rooting against the Habs because of their rival factor against the Sens... and yes, I will watch the Sens ship go down... And no, this does not mean I'm jumping off the bandwagon just cause a couple of trolls show up to kick us when we're down...

I just don't think I'll have to change my tune until I see Redden submarine Malkin or Crosby, and someone remove Malone s teeth with his stick.

I know it sucks, but after a few more games you all will have to admit the Penguins are just faster, stronger, and just down right better.

Your coach wasn’t able to motivate the players, what’s the deal with him I don’t remember him from last year

Anyways... enough from the pee-ons.

Volchenkov is expected to play... which is insane, and says alot about the character of this team.

They may be short handed... banged up and bruised... lacking chemistry... lacking confidence... but there is no doubt in my mind that these guys are trying, as the writing seems to be appearing on the wall, we should expect some of the built up frustration to come pouring out. It will be satisfying for me to see.