Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god ... 8th row tix on the blue line available for Monday and Wednesday next week!?!?!

They should be buying YOU guys tickets to fill the seats up to keep the Pens fans away. You know they're comin' and they'll be LOUD. (I didn't see any shots of Sens fans at the Mellon ... there had to be some there no?)

They did show up for part of the game and clawed back with 3 goals to tie it up. And holy fuck did Gerber do his part. 54 shots on net!!!! Whoa. CBC gave him the 2nd star. NHL.com didn't though

1. PIT R 17 P.SYKORA

2. PIT C 71 E.MALKIN

3. PIT L 12 R.MALONE

I notice that Neil got a 10min misconduct at the end of the game. What'd he do?? ;)

how old are those quotes?

This season.

i think the quote about anaheim was from last season. but i've got better things to do than dig up old posts. totally weak

lots of series left. at least the sens have woken up. hope they can carry that through.

kev, if you're so outraged that there are tickets for sale here, why don't you buy them?

The quotes are all from this past season. As for the digs that some of you have better things to do than look up old posts. For anyone with half a brain it takes about 10 seconds to do it using the search function.

Call it weak but I was called out and answered.

I am over this now and will not comment on it further.

As for the game last night the Sens did show some life and Gerber played well. It may be to late but never say never in sports.

Go Habs!!!

kev, if you're so outraged that there are tickets for sale here, why don't you buy them?

Nice ruse too. High end tickets in the 100 level are always last to go, so to spout crap like "8th row" still available is pretty meaningless. Go ahead and find all the empty seats in the 300 level Kev, at least your point would have a bit more weight.

Seriously Kev, do you really think your trolling in this thread is cute? Yeah, I know, karma... I just don't recall Sens fans being this obnoxious for such a sustained period of time in either the Leafs or Habs threads.

Ribbing is to be expected but do you really not see how annoying you are being here?

As for the game, it was certainly easier to watch as a Sens fan and even a little fun for a while. Brutal way to lose but there's no guarantee we would have pulled it off in overtime, especially with the amount of shots Gerber was getting peppered with.

I hope Kelly is back for game 3.

Sorry Brad, I could have save you a lot of time if I was more clear in my original post. What I meant to ask was, who complained about the referees in game 1?

I was also taking exception to the generalization that all Sens fans complain about the refs. You might as well extend that to all hockey fans if you're going to make such a sweeping statement.

GO SENS GO!!

Sorry Brad' date=' I could have save you a lot of time if I was more clear in my original post. What I meant to ask was, who complained about the referees in game 1?

I was also taking exception to the generalization that all Sens fans complain about the refs. You might as well extend that to all hockey fans if you're going to make such a sweeping statement.

GO SENS GO!!

[/quote']

It's not a problem. As you said my comment was a generalization. You are right it is a sweeping statement that can extend to all fans in all forums. I had just seen a lot of it around here lately.

Hey man, as a Habs fan I have taken a decade of abuse from all over. I don't take it personally and it is all in fun. Just giving a little back :)

High end tickets in the 100 level are always last to go, so to spout crap like "8th row" still available is pretty meaningless. Go ahead and find all the empty seats in the 300 level Kev, at least your point would have a bit more weight.

Weigh this ... 300s avail tonight:

Adult Gate Price 300L 313 C 1-2 2 110.00

7.75 2.30

Also in the "No-Alchol" zone too (cheapest avail)

Adult Gate Price 300L 315 S 7-8 2 65.00

7.75 2.30

Lots of sweet deals on ebay too.

Much like badams, if you're going to call it out, it's going to come back. Sorry for being "annoying". (i think Booche is making me type this)

Edited by Guest

LOL ... hey, Ollie said what I had posted would have more weight if there were 300s avail ... they are :)

BTW I have been there for a playoff game before as well with Sens fans. It was in one of those series where the Sens lost and the Leafs won :)

I'll be in Ottawa, but not until the weekend. Trust me, if I could be there earlier for game 4 and I could score a ticket under cost (like they are on eBay right now) i WOULD be there. I'd love to see one of those games (and no, I would not show up there wearing a Leaf jersey ;) ) I would love to get together for beers as well.

Edited by Guest