Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, were you talking hockey or gay centurion pre-game crap?........please, make your argument

I made my point and if you were paying attention you would notice with my first example that I am not talking about the on-ice product. The latest 2 debacles would include the gay centurion, or whatever you want to call him, and the mural outside the Pens dressing room.

But we'll just leave that last one out even though we would all pile-on Leaf fans if their organization happened to pull the same stunt.

interior design forum please

(you agreed with the comment from the gazette that the franchise was almost as bad as toronto. that's what i'm disagreeing with. i even mentioned hockey and you went back to talk about stupid shit)

If you read what Low Roller posted, the context (to me) is with the public relations department. Or whatever department but its clearly not about the on-ice product as far as I can tell.

And lately I agree with him if that is the case. You told me I should know better but I fail to see how.

ok, you guys let me know when you're done talking about public relations then.

at least whitey is making sense.

ps. my team is falling apart - let me be surly. i've been really good all year. and usually you don't even have a good reason most of the time. :)

I can’t believe that all the talk is about the stupid pre-game shit though. Whitey tried to nail it – Chris Neil takes dumb penalties - at least that's hockey-related. The centre-ice shit was embarrassing for sure, but not as embarrassing as missing the playoffs 3 years straight. I just don’t think the comparison is fair or accurate or relevant, to Toronto or Ottawa. That’s what I was objecting to.

Nice to see the Montreal papers throw stones though. Here's a real gem of a position from the same paper

Carry on....

Stay classy TM

oh jesus.. a little [color:red]sensitive are we..

so i take it you have never made a joke about golfing after the playoffs or after the regular season to anyone before?

there is nothing not classy about it.. or nothing classy. lighten up.

Edited by Guest

Everyone around here has just stopped laughing for a few minutes from seeing the comedy routine before the puck dropped last night and then the continuation of the most unbelievable freefalls within a single NHL season.

But seriously, thanks for that Wilco link today though. I've played that tune at least a half a dozen times today. Wonder why they didn't include it on Sky Blue Sky?

http://jambands.ca/sanctuary/showtopic.php?tid/246389/

c3c9c6b59dbdfd716fd5a76fe918dee2-getty-80520888ds028_pens_sens.jpg

Edited by Guest

Stay classy TM

oh jesus.. a little [color:red]sensitive are we..

so i take it you have never made a joke about golfing after the playoffs or after the regular season to anyone before?

there is nothing not classy about it.. or nothing classy. lighten up.

Who's the sensitive one now?