Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no Kanada Kev. What I have read of his posts I've found that his cynisism far exceeds that of mine. You could say it's similar to the relationship between Alfredsson and Spezza.

Jason: "Hey Dan, can you teach me how to have a fantastic regular season and choke in the first round of the playoffs? Pretty please."

Daniel: "Well Spezz, you lil playmaker you, it takes alot of gull. But always keep one thing in mind. The owners are the only ones that profit from the playoffs our salaries finished at the end of the regular season. So fuck up in the first round and that leaves you all the time for endorsing shitty products. It's a win win situation."

Wow that Aweegeee guy is a piece of shit eh? Come out of nowhere to pretend like he's sean fucking avery.

Melynk was drunk I think. I'm getting that way too.

And yes... our best players this game have been Bass, Foligno, Vermette and Gerber... it's not pretty in Sens land, but there is a little little silver lining to look forward to next year.

Sens mistakes:

1) Switching coaches between years when the preceeding coach took them to the cup... the current mr. nice guy murray is a meek comparison to the general he was last year

2) Playing the big 3 as much as they did in the first two months

3) Not putting Nick Foligno with Antoine Vermette sooner

4) Not handling the Ray Emery situation with any consistancy... keeping him around at all if they weren't going to play him

5) The Bob Gainey thing... disrespectful

6) The fucking Spartan at the beginning of game 3

7) Randy Fucking Robataille

8) No fucking sticking up for teammates

9) Wade Redden over Zdeno Chara

10) Putting up that poster outside the building with the Pens handshake on it.

and proabably way more... feel free to add if any of you harsh critics want to be constructive as opposed to merely insulting