Jambands.ca

Why?

rubberdinghy

If Dick Tater can have the word cock in his signature, then I can say pussy!!! :P:P:P:P

I've been lurking all along; I just wouldn't pipe up..... but I knew what was happening. bradm has all the answers(Robnotbob might have ya on MASH though!), Del doesn't like such & such band and why should anybody else care, this show here, that show there, Cavern! (sorry, thats an old one), JChameleon=bump=confirmed! (just teasing!), blueslogs, perulogs, newfoundlogs, Booche and Jaimoe spend more time arguing in Rich Stadium now than the cavern, and rubberdinghy must be working lots of afternoon shifts because of when he's posting (prolly sitting around in yer gitch in the AM aren't ya??).

It just took so long to read everything on dial-up that I couldn't be bothered to reply afterwards ...and once you guys see the view from where we're building our house, there'll be no more teasing about internet connections...

1. a reaction to fruit when you're supposedly not allergic could be caused by pesticides... (especially if you don't react when peeled) try organic, and/or try out a natural produce soap - available at health food stores

2. while sand does not dissolve in the rain, it will be washed away, thus the pair of boobies, er, storage cones... one for salt and one for sand. and my guess is you are on the right track with the angle of repose and building efficiency there, brad.