But I can love and I can laugh

I can always pass drama

Always fail math

I can go three days without a bath

But Ill never be whole without my better half

I can go a whole week without a bath

But I cant be whole without my better half

My better half (x11)

Why are those salt buildings shaped like cones?

Here's what I've surmised. First, unlike, say, sand or gravel, you can't just leave salt out in the open: it'll dissolve come the next rainfall. So, you have to keep it under cover.

As to why they're cone-shaped, look at sand (salt, like sand, is actually a mineral [think "rock"]; salt is the only rock that's eaten, though): when you pile it up, it forms a natural cone/pyramid shape, at a certain angle, called the angle of repose. My guess is that the cones are shaped to match the angle of repose for salt; to make them otherwise would either waste space (if too flat), or cause a lot of outward pressure at the bottom (if too steep or vertical).

And why are there are always 2 beside each other--the only thing I can surmise is that they're in that shape and configuration to invoke boobies.

Can that be right?

I think the proper way to investigate this is to go on the assumption that salt cones come in pairs, and then check every woman to see how many boobies she has. :o

Aloha,

Brad

DJ Davis

Funny you should say that, I was just thinking of one of my favourite rock & roll quotes of all time, that came out of a guy named Davis W. For perspective, this was back in the mid-late eighties, the glory years of the rock and roll cover bands, and said Davis was playing a jam-packed, girls hanging from the rafters, hot, sweaty gig at the Playhouse in Charlottetown. For furthur perspective, Davis was the kind of guy who would do a couple of pinkie sized lines of coke and drink a 40 ouncer before starting the show. After finishing another song that tore the crowd to pieces, where you would normally say, thank you very much, or, how's everybody doing, or some typical shit like that, Davis steps up to the mike and says:

"HOW MANY OF YOU FELLAS OUT THERE LIKE TO EAT PUSSY????"

I don't know why I felt the need to tell that, I just did.

This weekend my maritimer girlfriend discovered that a supposed shellfish allergy she's had since childhood is non-existent. Her mom always insisted she was allergic but it was probably just in infancy.

She celebrated this new frontier with my lovingly-prepared and ridiculously expensive seafood risotto with shrimp and scallops. And now, the girl from nova Scotia can try lobster for the first time in her life.

Mmmm...Loooobster...had a maritime feast here in T-Dot on Saturday eveing with mussels, clam chowder, LOBSTER, more salads than you could shake a squid-squisher at, peach cobbler & blueberry pie and mountains of booze...seafood is soooo good!

Your girl will probably be knocked over from some nice fresh lobster!