Jambands.ca

Happy 30th Birthday Babsy Mudcock!

backbacon

This has definitely been a few days coming - better late than never. Birthday was great - partied in Rondeau. The yogi's did a sneak attack on us on the beach and sighted 4 violations within the first 3 seconds of them shinning their light on us. thankfully they let us go! Lots of laughs and great people!

Backbacon, thanks for the post and for helping me bring it in in style! I had such a WICKED time out at the beach 1 And the Dead/Babs birthday mug will probably never leave my lips!!)

Sunshine, thanks for the wishes…..hope to meet you some day

Del – right back at you! Looking forward to more crazy times.

Max – you put my favourite little tv sitcom in your Webster – can’t wait to see you and Arnold and Willis and Punky Brewster again.

Numerodos – thanks man!!

Bouche – you’re a douche?

Cookie Monster – happy happy thank yous!!

Paisley – can’t wait to see ya again….maybe you me and maxwebster can try robotripping together?!?!? Okay, maybe not.

Instagator – it won’t be a happy bone-smoker day until I see you big boy!!!!!

MarcO – done!! Looking forward to putting a voice to the face I see from time to time on Backbacon’s computer!

Punk – thanks buddy – that’s called the reverse cross-body dissemination. I really look forward to seeing you and sharing some laughs again some time – hopefully sooner than later! Hope PEI is treating you well……PUNK!!

Cleve from Steveland – heard you were trying to make it up! Wish you could have been there but it won’t be long – when you moving to Canada?

PP – thanks wonderwoman!! – wish you could have been there too!! I CAN’T wait to do it again next year……so I’ll try reliving it at ABB on Wednesday!

Chewie – thanks buddy!

Meggo – thanks kind lady!!

Dancingbear – you rock! Can’t believe how in love I am with Tea Leaf Green!! Hope all’s great with you!!

Timouse – thanks, and I’m sure we will!

Lazlo – I love you

Howler – I can’t wait either! I’m already loving my 30’s - thanks!

Mark – thanks kindly – I hugged my computer to get the full experience! Can’t wait to meet up!

Karin – big hugs right back at ya!! I’m sure we’ll see you soon…yay!!!

C-towns – I hear Chatham West is growing as quickly as Calgary! Thanks for the wishes! I checked my PM’s – they said Fuck you!!

LMP – such great words – you’re going to have to teach your old man how to do that. Can’t wait to meet Kaden and see what he made me!!

Boogieknight – joy, joy, happy, happy – thanks!!

Hux – thanks – if you’re going, we’ll see ya there!!

BradM – thank ya kindly!

Bokonon – it’s all very crazy!! Glad to read that Browntown’s treating you well!!