Jambands.ca

Brief & Drunken ABB Toronto Review

Jaimoe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some late thoughts on the Toronto and London shows...

I loved moe's set both nights and they made the trip worthwhile. I heard all my favourite songs from Wormwood, with the heavy emphasis on that album at the London show making it my favourite. Andre, you would have loved the Karma Police! I hope they make their annual stop at Barrymore's again this year. Awesome band!! And speaking of teases, did I hear moe briefly touch on the Mountain Jam theme in Toronto?

I enjoyed the ABB sets but I couldn't help but miss Warren. I'm not a big enough ABB fan to totally enjoy them on their own. There's just too much sameness to their sound without his dynamic. The London show was really helped out when Susan Tedeschi sang a song. It was a nice counterpoint to the all-out shredding. But at the same time I appreciate that the hardcore fans loved the shows and that the Brothers delivered.

If anyone can hook me up with a copy of one or both of moe's sets, please PT me!!

Rub corn with fresh lime juice

Sprinkle on cayenne, salt and black pepper

Roll corn tightly (shouldn't be an issue for anyone here) in tin foil with one tablespoon butter or margarine

Grill on the BBQ on medium heat for about 25-30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, until golden brown

Tried it out this weekend, best corn ever!!