Jambands.ca

T.O. ABB Setlist?

Chewie

Stolen from your link:

The Allman Brothers Band

The Molson Amphitheatre

Tuesday August 16, 2005

Start time 8:30PM

1. One Way Out (with Ron Holloway on tenor saxophone [A.])

2. Ain't Wasting Time No More

3. Midnight Rider

4. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed (A. and with Chuck Leavell on Yamaha electric piano [b.])

5. You Don't Love Me (A., B.)

6. Don't Keep Me Wondering (B.)

7. Stormy Monday (B.)

8. Dimples (A., B.)

9. Statesboro Blues (B.)

10. Leave My Blues At Home (Drums and Bass solo)

11. Southbound (A., B.)

12. Jessica (B.)

Encore:

13. Whipping Post (A., B.)

End set 11:00PM (Total time 2 hours and 30 minutes)

Note: Jack Pearson subbed in for Warren Haynes on guitar.

Wow. I mean like really wow. That was one of the most RARE allmans shows you or I will ever see. To have Chuck, Jack Pearson, Derek and Halloway all paying together....wow. That was my 3rd Allmans show of this year, (with another to come in Sept at the Austin City Limits Music Fest) and my 25th or so Allmans show, and I can honestly say it was one of the most memorable I've ever seen. Holy fu@king sh!t balls!!!

4. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed (A. and with Chuck Leavell on Yamaha electric piano [b.])

Holy fuck - Chuck played with them.....I REALLY HOPE he follows them to London tonight!!!!!!

I kind of doubt that Chuck Leavell will be able to go to the Allman Brothers show in London tonight as the Rolling Stones are about to start their tour in Boston on August 21st. There are rumours that there will be another surprise Stones club gig in Boston and they have to do a couple run throughs on the giant stage before the 21st as well.

Though I hope Chuck does for the sake of all that are attending the London show. Let us know if he does?

Tim