Jambands.ca

Ween Anyone?

Freeker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Velvet, can I reserve a place in the Velvetmobile? I'll need to check on getting the day off, and getting a ticket, but the Sunday night show sounds like it could work for me. (How about we head down to Burlington on Saturday and see what we can get involved in?)

Aloha,

Brad

I just got one for sunday! I've never seen them, but I've been getting into them as of late. As far as lodging goes, I'll get in touch with a buddy who lives down the road from HG. He's probably going and we could most definately crash there. If there's a bunch of skanks coming down however, we should probably all go in on a hotel room.

Can't wait.

peace

Oh, and no going down Saturday for me, I gotta save cash, but I'm cool with leaving earlyish on Sunday and making a day of it.

and, umm, doncha have a conflict that Saturday? You too, Brad. I'm sure I've heard of some weird-ass fence-painting shenanigans going on 'round these parts!

Can someone give me the "specs" on the Albany show(s)?

~~When?

~~How much?

~~Who's going?

~~Are there rooms to be shared?

we're "very interested"

and, umm, doncha have a conflict that Saturday? You too, Brad. I'm sure I've heard of some weird-ass fence-painting shenanigans going on 'round these parts!

Uh, I haven't heard of anything. I know of a show happening Saturday, Oct. 1 (which is still kind of tentative, otherwise I'd give details), but nothing else. Details, anyone?

Aloha,

Brad