Jambands.ca

EVOLVE FESTIVAL INTERVIEW WITH BRAD BARR

Jay Funk Dawg

i wouldnt worry, del... i think they'll give the new slip disc the attention it deserves... personally, im really excited for another surprise me record... something more polished with some of the tunes they've been playing that arent on the first record... a lot of those songs have shitloads of potential, and i'd love to hear 'em on a proper studio release. you know, stuff like red sky, rubber ball, i hate love (although, i have a gut feeling we'll see this on the new slip record), summer of my fall, tin can coffee cup, etc etc... i think they could make a serious record with nathan's tunes leading the charge and the boys pullin some tricks outta their sleaves.

Good interview for sure... I'm more than a little disappointed to hear that they're doing another SMMD album... I wish they'd just focus on releasing and touring the new Slip album soon!

[color:purple]Oh yeah, because SMMD is so terrible.

I know it's your opinion, but it's also my opinion that you're loooney!

SMMD is so refreshing, fantastic and fun. I also think that that group will be able to use that music as a bridge to get more people into them.

Good interview for sure... I'm more than a little disappointed to hear that they're doing another SMMD album... I wish they'd just focus on releasing and touring the new Slip album soon!

[color:purple]Oh yeah' date=' because SMMD is so terrible.[/color']

I know it's your opinion, but it's also my opinion that you're loooney!

SMMD is so refreshing, fantastic and fun. I also think that that group will be able to use that music as a bridge to get more people into them.

I never said SMMD wasn't good. I was simply stating that I would rather they released the new Slip album that people have been waiting for almost a year now to hear before even thinking of recording another album with a different group...

Frankly bouche I'm insulted that you would even imply that I don't like SMMD... Nathan Moore has the best band in the world backing him in SMMD... How could I not like them?