Jambands.ca

Super Stones Sunday party

Velvet

I just went down again. There was a bunch of cops now, and barriers. The sidewalk in front of zaphod's has some black screens to likely offer some privacy. There wasn't many people hanging around, but the pub next door, the brig, had a bunch of people drinking and hanging on the patio who will probably have something interesting to tell their friends.

I would have stayed for a beer, but that was my second outting from work ;)

i went down, saw charlie a few times and ronnie for a split second. heard people screaming for mick and keith when they arrived but didn't see anyone.

a couple of my friends were invited to be in the video but didn't go because 'you had to be there at 3:30 and bring 3 changes of clothes.'

i woulda skipped work for that most likely.

ad

We had a weeding this past sunday at pjc for a friend of all the girls that work there. Needless to say I had to get some new staff for this.

One of the girls I had working as a sub, called me friday night to appoligize for not being able to work the wedding, she had been called by her agent, at the last minute, to be the lead role in the new stones video and had to fly to ottawa that morning to be in it. She seemed thrilled. I guess it's a good excuse.

We had a weeding this past sunday at pjc for a friend of all the girls that work there. Needless to say I had to get some new staff for this.

One of the girls I had working as a sub, called me friday night to appoligize for not being able to work the wedding, she had been called by her agent, at the last minute, to be the lead role in the new stones video and had to fly to ottawa that morning to be in it. She seemed thrilled. I guess it's a good excuse.

wish i had thought of that excuse lol

was it mary? erin perhaps? or someone new bro?

yup, there was a couple locations around town, a phone booth on gladstone, umm... can't remember the others. but the main shoot was at zaphods.

turns out eugene is on holidays and doesn't even know his club was used yet.

and... plans were in the works for this at least a week ago. friend of mine who works there was sworn to secrecy last tuesday

ad