Jambands.ca

Who here lives in the USA?

Basher

Cheers to SteveFromCleveland. He's got the biggest balls. Biggest Fan (if he is the Brothers Past fan) gets second biggest.

You guys both acted professional in incredibly harsh environments, yet keep coming back. Good work.

VermontDave isnt really American now, since he was Jedi-mind tricked by Bouche in '99 at a Phish show.

Cheers to SteveFromCleveland. He's got the biggest balls.

AMEN......like a horse!!

VermontDave isnt really American now, since he was Jedi-mind tricked by Bouche in '99 at a Phish show.

Steve-O always has an I AM CANADIAN hat on and we will be kidnapping and relocating him here soon. So he may no longer count as an American either?!?!

Cheers to SteveFromCleveland. He's got the biggest balls.

AMEN......like a horse!!

VermontDave isnt really American now' date=' since he was Jedi-mind tricked by Bouche in '99 at a Phish show.

[/quote']

Steve-O always has an I AM CANADIAN hat on and we will be kidnapping and relocating him here soon. So he may no longer count as an American either?!?!

Thanks for all the kind words... Alas, my 'I AM CANADIAN' Molson hat was lost somehow (if you can believe that) on NYE. Perhaps jumping out of the barn? Possibly pole-vaulting? Anyhow, that sucks major ass. Thankfully, at least I have a certain red CBC Hockey Day in Canada hat which I now sport! Also, Julia bought me an additional Canada hat at Duty-Free on the way back home from the Diesel Dog show at Ryan's. And, yes, hopefully sometime soon, I will be up there for school!?!

Steve

yes, hopefully sometime soon, I will be up there for school!?!

yeah, that would be awesome! (hint, hint, Keri)

i miss you steve! are you coming up to detroit anytime soon?

Hey there Karin! I don't know about any Detroit visits any time in the REAL near future... Right now I work 2 jobs and go to school, so I'm pretty busy as you might imagine... I dunno, though, perhaps sometime around the winter holidays???

BTW, Julia's BDay is tomorrow if any of you who know her want to call and wish her a happy Born-On..