Jambands.ca

slippage in montreal

Alexis

I want to go, but time is very tight this week. I wish there was more official info about it. I'm worried that it'll turn into a rare show with Nathan Moore and I'll miss that! I love the Slip, but the Surprise Me Mr. Davis stuff has really well....surprised me. Is he still in Montreal?

Where is it, how much is it, is it sold out, can I stay at your house?

That for me Velvet? If so...

- Tix are 10 bucks

- It's not sold out and typically they only sell tickets for the Swimming at the door.

- I have to get confirmation of who's actually staying at my place to see about capacity issues. I have 5 maybes already, so if people could tell me if they're actually staying or not (Bob,Pete, Tasha, Mike, Sharon), I could let you know. I'll start PM'ing people if I don't hear any word soon. If I get some cancellations, then it should be fine, but I think 5 is probably my max for floorspace.

Oh, by the way for those staying on for Saturday's shows, I STRONGLY suggest hitting the early shows at le Divan Orange on St. Laurent just above Rachel. Starts at 6pm, 4 bands and only 5 bucks. I've heard 2 of the 4 and they're great, and was assured that one of the others is excellent. The 6pm act I can't vouch for. Divan Orange also serves veggie/organic food and local brews.

Edited by Guest

no worries Blane. I did consider a kidnap-surprise thing, but that could have been evil for a little while. Ollie, myself, and OurFriendRandyFromWork had a debate today about driving up after work for the show and coming back. We realized that we'd all be too drunk to come back.

Either way, you can forward our crash space to Velvet. Thanks for the real estate :D